Monday 2 January 2012

Secondary Infertility

Dear Doctor,

I'm a lady in her mid 30s,though I have grown up kid but I still look forward to having again but I'm yet to conceive and I don't know what might be the problem. I even went for scan and it shows that I don't have a fibroid or cyst and my doctor said I should come for X-rays. I still have a big tummy and I read in one of your replies to people's problem that we can use herb to flatten one's tummy. I'll be very grateful if you can prescribe them to me. Also, my period normally runs for 28 days before but now I can't even say this is the time I'll menstruate. Like that of November-- I saw it on the 3rd of November but I didn't see that of December until 6th of December. Please, I'll be very grateful if you can put me through so I'll know what actually went wrong with me. Anticipating your reply.

Hope Ladeebo, Oyo

Dear Hope,

Big tummy means obesity --very likely. Now obese men have low sperm count; obese women are less fertile than normal; so I commend your plan to tackle obesity-- it may be just that factor that needs to be corrected to get you pregnant from secondary infertility. You see, obesity is associated with what is called Polycystic Ovarian Cyst Syndrome which is a cause of infertility --the women do not ovulate like normal. If your normal 28 days is changing and becoming longer it could be one of 2 things -- you are either getting pregnant or having early miscarriages or you are facing increased infertility. Now only a very good doctor/gynaecologist can really sort you out; this matter is not a matter for e mail; what actually went wrong cannot be diagnosed by just guesswork-- without actually seeing, listening to and examining you. Remember; age is not on your side-- women get less fertile as they grow older -- I beg you to get up and go and see a profession now-- before it is too late. The tummy? They'll deal with it, too.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of heavy menstruation, and she always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who have the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor Itua for more info on WhatsApp +2348149277967 / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete