Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hellish Headache

Dear Doctor,
I am 25 yrs old. I have been constant headache 4 d past 4day now and have use some drug.pls, what can I do 2 survive this problem and also prescribe some drug that I can use 2 cure it. Secondly, I have done abortion more than 3 times now and I have stopped it. My question goes thus-- I do menstruate 4 to 5 days but since the last abortion, it has reduced to 2 days. Please what can I do? I'll be if only u can mail me and tell me the solution, I’ll be very grateful. Thank you for answering me. A happy New Year to you
Girl 25, Kalabari, Rivers State

Dear Girl 25,
Here are some dozen or so common causes of headache in this environment: a) Migraine -- usually just one sided and affects one eye with nausea and vomiting. b)Tension headache --due to some stress or the other; c)Malaria; d)Typhoid --usually frontal and affecting the eyes; f)Hypertension/Stroke; g)Sinusitis --usually with a catarrh; h)Hunger or hypoglycemia (too little sugar in the blood) -- were you fasting? i)eclampsia -- affects pregnant women who want to deliver; j)Meningitis -very deadly and can kill in no time; k) Facial pimples or Boils and l) Headache referred from problems in the ear, eyes--glasses now too weak?, nose and throat –tonsillitis? Headaches are best treated, not with Paracetamol alone but for serious, sudden, non-stopping headaches, a visit to the doctor. Secondly, when abortions are not done well --as in the D&C is over-enthusiastic, so that the inner lining of the womb has been almost all scraped off; this situation usually arises making it difficult for the woman to get pregnant. It's called Asherman's Syndrome and is not easily correctable. Lesson? Use prevention or just learn natural methods of fertility control. No woman, for example, can ever get pregnant the last week before her menses begins. Send me an e mail to doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to learn more about or get a free report on “Fertility Awareness and Control”. Good luck!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment