Sunday 1 January 2012

Persisting Fever

Dear Doctor,
I have been reading your column in the Daily Sun of tuesdays edition ,therfore i need your help .I have this problem of pains all over my left and right abdomen occasioned with fever.Then a swimming movement like worm from my head to my toe inbetween flesh, and intermitent itching inside my stomach.Finally lightening movement inbetween my eye ball in form of breaking the membrane in parts.I have gone for tests and the result has always been typhoid and malaria which i have always teated with the prescribed drugs but the problem persists.Doctor, please help and God bless you.
LHJOR,Asaba, Delta
Dear LHJOR,
Yes, the fever connected withthe weird -seeming symptoms make typhoid very likely. Malaria? Well if you are not careful nowadays, ordibnary malaria will floor even the doctor, not to talk of laity. You see, treatment of malaria must be combination; and artemisinin based. It's called ACT. Atemisinin-based; combined therapy. Meaning? Use atleast 2 drugs -- let one be Artemisinin. I use Camoquine and Artemisinin. Works wonders.If you don't treat malaria that way; expect funny relapses like yours. Typhoid generally refuses to go when it's not treated for long enough--- like this letter i'm quoting here also shows: "Good day doctor,and i want to commend you on the good job you've been doing.about a year ago i found out i used to have headaches,i ignored it,later i found out i used to feel cold unusually,followed by stomach upsets,but later i started to lose weight without falling sick and as a result of that i had body pains and weakness,so after visiting a hospital and running some tests they said i had typhoid,after been admitted and treated for some days,i added a little weight,but barely 2 weeks after everything has started again i.e losing weight unusually and the rest of them.please advice me and send back to my box.GOD bless". Treatment must not be less than 2 weeks. As you can see, that is the first mistake this latter writer has made--treats for a few days, gets better and stops treatment -- only for the problem to return. Like I said treatment used to be at least 2 weeks. These days -- and in these your cases I'd treat for at least 3. If, however, after proper treatment as outlined above, there is still no improvement, there is a herbal medication that I have found very practically useful for both malaria and typhoid together --actually it is simple and excellent -- I myself having used it with good effect. It is called "Ableria". Send to us for free info on how to easily obtain it or go to our website-- www.mediamedix.blogspot.com.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment