Thursday 5 January 2012

Have Mercy

Dear Doctor,
Compliments of the Day to you. I think you are doing a good job though I just read your column 4 d first time but I believe you are really a Problem Solver.
I am a guy of 23.I am having this problem of Masturbation even at ugly places for years now which I always feel Bad later and hate myself for it. Is it really linked to Spiritual wife? Last year, My Mum took me to a Prophetess on a different thing but she looked at me and said that I have A spiritual wife but i never believe her because I don't believe on all that! But reading your column this morning in Sun Newspaper, I think I really need help on this. the prophet went ahead that I would have pasted the stage I am now but the spiritual Wife or whatever will not allow me. My Financial state is not fine...My relationship never works out but currently, at present, I am leveling my best in making one work out by the special Grace of God...My Religious life not Better...My academic Life is not okay too. At times I wonder if truly I deserve living. I pray you will have time to respond to this message because I know you have other matters to attend to but know this your Advise will really save a life because my life is truly and really in a mes
Framk; Yola; Adamawa
Dear Frank,
Well, let all others read and learn.It is this compulsive aspect; this spiritual aspect of what looks so harmless that makes masturbators sometimes prefer it to sex with their spouses--spirit spouse manipulation!!! It is what makes truly godly people eschew and decry masturbation. You'll need to go for deliverance -- and then make up your mind "never again". Of course, you can also see a psychologist-- one who understands these things; okay? Finally run away from those contacts and things that led you into the quagmire of masturbation in the first place.You can inquire for our weekend -- cure programme for masturbators who really want to be free by sending me an e mail through doctorbibbi05@yahoo.co.nz.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment