Monday 2 January 2012

Save my Soul --From Staphylococcus

Dear Sir,
Thanks for helping people to solve their health problems. I have been going through problems with staphylococcus since last year. I have used all kinds of drugs but it goes for some days just to rear its ugly head again. I have suffered from all kinds of pain and trauma, especially so, after reading that it can lead to the dreaded virus. I guessed I got it from a mobile toilet in one of these parks when travelling from Lagos to Abuja.

It produces yellow discharge and sometimes, brown colour discharge. Please Doc, I need your utmost and permanent help that will get rid of this problem in my life. It is really life threatening.

Thank you sir,
Traumatised Lady.

Dear Traumatised Lady,

Yes we easily solve Staph problems through education and counselling as well as medication and other treatment modalities --sometimes prayers along -- and Thank God we get really wonderful results. Learn however, that staphylococccus is not a virus but a bacterium. Again, you do not get staph from toilets -- you get it from your own very self -- from your skin where it resides; causing no problems until certain factors trigger it to. You can access for free all you need to know about Staph by e mailing me at staphdoctor@yahoo.com or doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment