Saturday 24 December 2011

Who shall I Marry—Lover or Money Bag ?

Dear Doc,
I like the ways you have been answering and making suggestions for people. I’ve these men in my life. One is hard working and the other is rich. But the first one loves me very much and the other, I’m not too sure. I really want u to give steps to meet the right man. Because I want to get married this year; thank you.
JGFUSDFU, Jalingo

Dear JGFUSDFU,

The answer is simple--which one do you love?
There are only 3 answers possible. a)You love Harry Hard-Worker. b)You love Rikky Rich-man. c) You do not really know which one to marry-- as in you are confused. I would think the answer is c. If you do not know listen -- the right man is always the lover-man; not the loaded man --unless the loaded man is also the lover. Read your letter again -- you have your right man-- the one you know, say and are sure loves you. Simply go ahead and marry him; okay? Never marry for money but for love. Why? Love is God ; God is Love and Love(God) owns all things. So, the money will come; but Happiness will live with you both from the very beginning; Joy(inner) will serve you and peace will forever garrison you. But with no love and only money between you --remember, by your own assessment and confession--YOU ARE NOT SURE HE LOVES YOU; you are never at peace; there is no joy and you can never be happy-- he might just decide that you are his next ritual victim to make more money (Don't mind me). But that's it; okay? "Owo ko ni'fe" --money is not love--it's just dumb old, impotent money; okay? Further queries in this area ? send an e mail to: docmarrylove@yahoo.com
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment