Saturday 24 December 2011

Please Save My Marriage

Dear Doctor Bibbi,
I am a 33 year old man, and my marriage is about to die, the love that we use to share is not there anymore. My wife says that my penis is too small and it does get weak whenever we make love together. So i want you to advice me on the kind of drugs for my penis to grow bigger and stronger or is there any cream that I could use that can be seen in any of the pharmacies around? I thank you for all you have been doing for a lot of people by way of advice and encouragement on the pages of newspapers. I have been your regular reader since your days in the punch news paper till date though I lost touch with you for some time now. MY PROBLEM....
I read on the daily sun of Tuesday, October 17, about a young man of 26years (Makieueba) who has the same problem I have of unsatisfactory performance. I had been a very active young man in bed before and after marriage but suddenly I became a shadow of myself in that I can't last 5 minutes or at times I suddenly get weak in the process BUT the worst happens that I get so weak and sleep off immediately after ejaculation. I am afraid of making sex advances at my wife because I do not know what the outcome will be. Sir please help me as I do not know what to do.
Thanks. Please reply
Worried man, Warri

Dear Worried Man,
Sex is important in marriage-- yes, but you do not need a horse- sized penis to satisfy your woman. Most women, when something is wrong in sex-- have no idea what really is the cause -they just know they are not satisfied -- but they keep pointing at whatever they erroneously feel is the cause. Here are 5 major causes of problems in sex in marriage --1. Premature Ejaculation by the man 2.Lack of enough foreplay by the man 3.Weak erection or no erection at all-- the man cannot get it up 4.Emotional/Relationship problems between the man and the woman that filters into sex and spoil it and 5.A woman's inability to be satisfied. Notice I never mentioned small penis. It is not the quantity but the quality-how you use what you have to satisfy the woman. If you want to fully understand this area of sex, send to me at betterloverz@yahoo.com. Ask for “How to Satisfy Her” This is what you really need-- not increased penis size. Also, it is very instructive that you remember a time in the past when you were really good in bed. If you were good then with the same penis, it shows the current problem has nothing to do with penis size. Your premature ejaculation and only one round usually is caused by infection of the prostate gland called Chronic Prostatitis. It can be cured but is a dicey proposition—you need experts who understand the disease to get rid of it. We have helped many and will help you if you follow instructions. Finally, if you still want to increase penile size and you have at least 100,000Naira, then we shall help you. Send to the same address and caption it SIZE
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment