Friday 16 December 2011

Growths in the Genitals

Dear Dr,
Greetings to you, Sir. I really thank you for the good works you're doing for humanity. Please I'd like you to give me a clue to what you think is wrong with me and also the cure to it. I once had sex with my girl friend and after some months, I had rashes around my private part which I used some cream to cure but after some time, I began to have some growth around my private part. I went for tests and I was told I had no sexually transmitted disease .But the thing is that I feel uncomfortable with the growth. Please what can I do to take it away? I hope it’s not through operation Please reply via my mail. Thanks in due anticipation.
Kolade, Calabar



Dear Kolade,
Very likely, you caught either a) Human Papilloma virus -- an STD
or b)Herpes --another STD; or c) Syphilis from this girl and you need proper management.
These 3 can cause growths/growth-like things to show up on the genitals,
after sex. Send another mail to ask for my address if you want to come see me so we can remove them from you without surgery.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment