Friday 16 December 2011

Look Before You Leap

Dear Doctor,
Greetings to you in the name of the Lord God Almighty. Doctor, I actually have a problem which I want to share with you, hoping that I will get an answer to my problem. My name is George and I reside in Abuja, I am 20 years old.
Doctor on the 20th of July, I had sexual intercourse with a girl that I’ve known for quit some time. Actually I did not only have sex with her, but I also sucked her private part so that she could get the pleasure properly. After it happened, I’ve not been myself because I don’t know if she is HIV POSITIVE or not and I did so to her.
Actually I used a condom in the love making but my fear is that I sucked her with my mouth-- my own mouth! Please doctor I want to find out if one can contract HIV through sucking a lady's Private part? I will really be grateful if my question is answered through my mail box.
I have given my life to Christ; I just pray I have not contracted the virus.
Greg, Gbagada


Dear Greg,
I also do hope with you that you never contacted the virus.
There's nothing you can do except--as you have given your life to Christ, to ask for forgiveness and then wait. You don't know if she is positive or negative and cannot know unless she is tested. But you see, there is also a window period when you cannot conclude anything about the HIV status of anyone who’s been exposed-- it's at least 3, up to 6 months. So, sorry, just wait and do not forget -- Always look before you leap.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment