Monday 14 November 2011

Raped and Dying!!!

Raped and Dying!!!
Good day Doc,
I am a young girl of 16yrs[next month].l do read Sun newspaper but not on daily basis ,but the few l manage to read, l always read about health and l must confess, you are doing a great and wonderful job and may the good Lord continue to bless u in Jesus name Amen...l have this problem that makes me not to think of better future for myself. l know everybody always thinks ahead but for me, it seems my whole life is not worth living.lt all started when l was 13yrs,l was raped by my sister's boyfriend[and his friend]. l tried everything l could so that nobody will know what happened cos at my age,l'm expected to be a virgin even now.but after much,my mum got to know about everything but instead of her to take me to the hospital for proper treatment and check-up,[ie after l have recovered]she thinks of nothing like that.it was after some few months that l started to notice some changes in my body like;l urinates all the time,l respires a lot even after coming out from the bathroom,l always have this yellowish/brownish foul discharge from my private part that forces me to bath all the time like say 6 times in a day.every morning l used to have severe waist pains.l grow weak all the time; l can't stand for more than good 10mins and the worst is that l grow thin every day though am slim and even at night, l service the toilet.l told my mum about it but she said that there is nothing wrong with me but l knew l have problem;so l have to save some money for a test.l went for blood and urine test. l was Hiv negative thank God, but tested Staph positive.
To be frank,l was short of words.l found it so hard to believe that such disease do exist in nigeria not to talk of a young girl like me having it. l couldn't help but started crying. No day passes by without me crying my eyes out and right now, l'm tired of crying cos l no longer have the strength to do that. Last year, l visited one hospital and paid 1500naira for some injections but it was to no avail. Every day as l said earlier, l grew weaker and thinner. l see myself as somebody that has Hiv cos l read in one book that staph kills after some yrs. l no longer take anything in me serious esp my diet. Sometimes,l don't eat at all. l later tried some herbal medicine that costs me almost 10,000naira but no way[all this expenses from my personal savings]. l never buy the idea of telling my mum cos she never cared in the first place. l won't say that am worried or bothered, but my future is no longer bright with this disease in me. But yesterday,l was going through sun newspaper and doctor Bibbi promised sending a free report on how to get rid of staph to one guy if he will send an e-mail to you.Pls doc,l want the sincere truth,and that is to know if mine can be cured and if yes,will l be able to have my own babies cos this deadly and silence disease has stayed in my system for good 3yrs.Doc,l must tell u that u are my only hope. Pls pls pls send me also the free report on how to get rid of mine.l will never forget it if u help me.Am looking forward to ur reply.l have to leave cos l'm weak here before l will faint.
Raped and Dying, Onitsha

Dear Raped and Dying,
I feel for you and the fact that you seem to have no one to sucour you--not even your mother. A warning to all ladies whose mothers are uncaring, unfeeling, insensitive and downright abusive -- you have a statistically significant rate of rape and accident proneness -- so beware. The same goes for men who have overbearing, aggressive mothers-- they marry later and their marriages are less successful. If you want more help on this-- especially to find out deep reasons why this is so and what to do, send me an e mail. As for your staphylococcus challenge,my free report detailing steps to get rid of Staph will be sent to anyone who is interested if they request it from staphdoctor@yahoo.com or sign up for it at our web-site www.mediamedix.blogspot.com.You will be surprised how detailed an explanation is given and how easy it is to access cure. But be assured you will not only get well but be able to have your babies in future, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment