Wednesday 2 November 2011

Married With No Kids!

Married; No Kids!
I am a regular reader of your piece YOU AND YOUR HEALTH I am forty years old; I have been on fertility drugs since four years ago --proviron and rovigon-- a case secondary infertility -- to no avail. I want to know if masturbation is the cause because I used to do it after and before my marriage. 3 weeks back I have stopped it. Please, tell me the drugs to take and how they’ll affect me. Also any time I ejaculate into my wife, sperm always pours out. Please reply personally and publish it .THANKS.

Answer:
Infertility has nothing to do with masturbation -- believe me. Medically there is absolutely no correlation; okay? But why any married person would also be masturbating-- well I don't understand. Imagine a married woman masturbating!! Imagine a married man leaving his willing and waiting wife, entering into some hole or corner of the house like Saddam--and firing off all alone. What loneliness!! If you want help to stop this habit that binds and habituates so cruelly-- send to us for a free file that will help you. In your case, the pouring out of semen is significant. Very obviously, it looks like something is trying to make sure no sperm gets into your wife's womb to fertilize her eggs -- what with your wasting the stuff at masturbation and its pouring out during or after sex!!! I am almost sure that if we check your semen right now, you also have low sperm count or none at all -- oligospermia or azoospermia-- all so there'll just be no baby! What am I saying? Infertility usually has negative supernatural or spiritual foundations that need prayerful intervention by God!!! That notwithstanding, you can tackle it best by getting physical, mental (emotional) and spiritual help to work in tandem or all together-- not by neglecting one area and exclusively focusing on just one. Your best bet? Together with your wife, see a good doctor or gynecologist who also understands these matters
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment