Wednesday 31 December 2014

I Cannot Perform & My Love-Life's Ruined




I Cannot Perform & My Love-Life's Ruined
Dear Doctor,
I have a problem that is multi-pronged. It all started last year when I was hospitalized due to bronchial pneumonia. I was placed on a 6-hourly injection for 4days. I recovered to find out I no longer had a job. This took its toll on me among other disappointments. To my problem proper; I tried making love to my fiance a month after my illness, but discovered to my chagrin that anytime I attempted wearing a condom, I lost my erection. All subsequent moves to get it back, results in involuntary emission. Initially, I thought it was a result of the illness that I need sufficient time to recuperate properly before embarking on something like that. I waited for another month before trying again and the same thing happened. I tried again the third time and it became worse, while putting on the condom, I released and all attempts to get back an erection proved futile. By this time my fiance has already lost patience with me and resulted in the subsequent breakup of the relationship. For your information, in the first month, my fiance showed me a lab result that indicates that she has scanty growth of staphylococcus and candidiasis. At first I was worried, but I remembered that I just came out of the hospital where a lot test was carried before my subsequent treatment. I felt it should have been detected if I had it. So, since the doctor didn't mention anything like that, I just shrugged it off. I don’t know if this is related to the problem at hand. Though I thought it was more of psychological than physical since I was kind of depressed. I have already encountered worse emotional problem before and my performance was not in any way affected, so I was really disappointed that it is happening to me now, especially when I’ve promised never to make love without a condom until I get married. I tried sorting things out with my fiancĂ© but she seems to be so sure that the episode will repeat itself and since the last day she no longer loves me. I am really worried about this development, please advise me as it is affecting me emotionally, and has ruined my love life, even worse than my unemployed predicament. I would be very much obliged if you could send your prognosis of the situation to my e-mail address as I will be traveling to location where getting a newspaper to read is not easy, so that I can read it immediately I come back. Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Humuani Wa’Salaam, Maiduguri
 
 Dear HS,
If you simply send an e mail to betterloverz@yahoo.com you will get a full understanding of how to sort yourself out. You have Chronic Prostatitis (CPR); that's all. This condition does all what you have reported and more-- lowers sperm count and causes male infertility. So it negatively affects both virility (ability to be a stud--be powerful on the bed and really do your woman to satisfaction) and fertility (ability to impregnate a woman and father kids). The germs you mentioned above-- Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans happen to be major culprits in causing the disease along with Escherichia coli. Others include Klebsiella, Proteus mirabilis and other Gram Negative bacterial organisms. Your condition will not go away unless you treat it and treatment is not straightforward as many physicians fail to cure it --quite a number feel it’s just a question of psychology and others think you do not get any sexual effects when you have CPR--or in other words, CPR causes no sexual complaints but the truth is the disease cripples a man sexually- fewer rounds than before, loss of sexual hunger or libido, weakened morning erection, soft erection, premature ejaculation, lowered sperm count, frequent night encounters with sex called wet dreams, etc. The psychological angle has some truth to it but not in the way surmised (frequent failure with woman eventually makes a man avoid women and sex) and in some cases, you need spiritual help to tackle the sex in dreams complication. Treatment is not simple -you need prolonged treatment with appropriate and high dose antibiotics and a few other bits of deep understanding of both the mind and the spirit to tackle the disease successfully which we do very well. If you follow our prescriptions and advise you will get rid of it. Just call the helplines

No comments:

Post a Comment