Thursday 11 December 2014

Stubborn Staphylococcus

Stubborn Staphylococcus
Good day doc
 I've been having this problem of internal heat and wormlike movement after having sex with a girl 13years ego. Though I didn't go for treatment after noticing some changes in my body, I thought it was normal as I was growing up. I was living with these symptoms for 3years before deciding to go to hospital. They ran a test and discovered it was heavy growth Staph Aureus and I was placed on Cipro-oflaxacin 500mg for 1month. I was responding to treatment but after treatment, wormlike movement, body itching and internal heat refused to go away. After then I rejected going back to hospital and started taking antibiotics of different kinds on my own. Now I'm 31 years old and still living with these symptoms of internal heat, wormlike movement around my body and body itching. What do you advice I do? No antibiotic seems to be working on me anymore.
Thanks...Terry Gaga
 
Dear Terry,
Your story is too typical of Staphylococcus sufferers. Yes, the problem doesn’t go away by itself. You got to get treated. Treatment is not easy – unfortunately, too many doctors are not familiar with what to do about Staphylococcus and its complications. While this bad news has been the general trend, we have been good news to those who have come to us for help. Over the years we have helped scores of people to get rid of their Staphylococcus woes. We will help you too and you will get well. That’s not a boast; it’s a guarantee. Provided you follow instructions and do as we say. Of course, it’ll also cost you some money; but not to worry; we are pocket-friendly. Just get back to us on the help lines and begin to forget your itching; worm-like movement and internal heat.
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment