Friday 19 December 2014

Is This The End For My Hubby?

Is This The End For My Hubby?
Good day Sir,
I read about the problem of men of nowadays and my own man has the same thing. The problem he has was he is a diabetic patient. But since last year now, he cannot penetrate very well.When I asked him what causes the problem, he said is because of the diabetic he has, so he used to go to hospital and he was given drugs, but the I don't know what to do now, although, we already have three children before this problem started, but I don't like the way the thing is going. Because if we want to have fun, he will want me to do oral sex which I don't like it. Looking at the future, I want to ask whether after some time, all the problem will be solved or that is the end?
Abebi, Abeokuta

Dear Abebi,


Thank you for corroborating what we said before --I mean, there's actually an epidemic out there where men can't do. Now, if you (or anyone in this predicament) want the relationship and it's goodies to end, do nothing about it. But if you want a permanent solution, visit "www.mediamedix.blogspot.com" or email betterloverz@yahoo.com.There are available natural and proven supplements and nutraceuticals that will work wonders for you both which we can help you with if you ask. Before that, try and be more aggressive and not just passive with him, okay? I mean, you too try and stimulate him sexually.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment