Wednesday 10 August 2011

We're Both AS --Can We Marry?

2.We're Both AS --Can We Marry?

Dear Doctor,

I am in my early forties. I found and fell in love with a caring, beautiful lady in her early thirties whom I intend to marry. However,as a lab. scientist, she insists on running my genotype test since I didn't know mine before any tangible step is taken to formalize the union. She is an AS and my result is also AS.This medically puts a stop to my lofty dream of contracting a lasting union with my heart-throb. Is there no way out of this medical impediment as I would not want to lose this inestimable gem I want to marry? Please, advise me through this same medium. Bless you,

Friday Okagbue, Festac, Lagos

Dear Friday,

Your case is so typical of the condition-- pathetic and very sorry-- of lost humanity that you would almost weep when you consider the gargantuan dimensions of the decision you are about to make.

1. God in His infinite mercuy and as a Faithful Creator who has provided what you and I will eat in this world ever before we were born --provided all the 100,000 barrels of oil every day that Nigeria will need to use --and all the air all 6 billion of us humans will use for all our hundred or so years on earth. He has also --in every case --provided for us beyond our wildest dreams in the area of love --and all of us --almost all -- fall short of this great and infinite blessing of His

2. Now think and consider --if God prepared for you a family-- a dad and mum, all the food you'll need while here on planet earth, and so on and so forth, hadn't you better believe that He has also provided for you --for every last one of us --your lovemate, your sweetheart, your perfect fit heart--throb, your rib-bone and your one and only?

3. Not just that, God brings this gift of a person to meet you -- He causes; most effortlessly; both of you to meet in the most natural/normal of settings usually before you are 25. You may not recognise this person with your head but what happens all the time is that you recognise them with your heart. They are so special-- you want to be with them--it's a pain in the heart to even think of separation from them--every thing about you and them fit so perfectly it's almost unbelievable. Of course you love them --w ith every fibre of your being. You can't imagine not being with them. Both of you are best-friends and understand each other so much it seems you were made just for each other.

4. Then comes a but.... Maybe it's your mum dad or whoever who refuses to endorse them. Or it's the tribe or religion or the medicals or the ... whatever it is.But she's fat!! But he's white!! But he has tribal marks!! But she is from----. But my aunty doesn't like her. But she's AS and I'm AS. But, but but... Now comes the big decision do I bow to these pressures or marry this special person? Let me tell you today --it happens to everyone--whether you are close to God or you don't even believe in him; whether you pray or you curse whether you ar Christian, Muslim or pagan. God is faithful to everyone!!

5. I have a message for you and all humanity:; but especially today for all those of you out there that are not married yet: Make sure you marry that special person--marry them and them alone.Every other decision or person or advice is error and you'll regret it.That is the very first and unrecognised source of marital friction--people abandoning God's great and merciful provision and going their own ways or doing their own thing and getting into wrong marriages in the first instance. Of course they now must manage what they got and endure marriage--something they were meant to enjoy. Why? They missed God's messenger to their lives.

6. If you do not marry for love you miss your way for God is love! God manifests Himself to each of us his human creation by being faithful to bring to us this His special person --and He makes you know it. But we allow our foolishness, ignorance and the devil to deceive us from the way of true love. once you have found true love do not let anything steal it from you for after you miss your way and you now let go of this person you now begin to roam the wilderness of life looking for the person you were given but allowed to be stolen from your life because of your stupidity. You go on searching for 40 years what God gave you in just 40 days and when you conclude you search and marry whoever else it is you find that it really is not what God intended. This is the primary reason for marital disharmony--misfits in marriage!!!!

7. Now then -- for those who want to know more -- "how do I know if I have found him or her" or "how do I even find him or her?" or "Okay, I agree and I see my error but how do I remedy it now that I am married or before I do so"-- "isn't there a second chance and if there is please help me find it" send me a message on docmarrylove@yahoo.com and we'll be glad to sort you out-- for there are many factors/ways by which we are robbed but counsel that brings understanding will remedy this.

My dear friend --read your letter again--it's obvious you found her. Please marry her --and do so quick--you are in your early 40's, so you have been given a rare second chance which you will miss if you begin to dillydally at this point in time. Marry her now so we can prevent another negative marriage statistic!!! AS? SS? If God is truly Love as the Holy Book says and you marry for love forget that 'but' or obstacle--it's only a miracle in preparation. Hurry. Please keep me up to date on the plans. And don't forget to invite me --and The Sun -- to the marriage!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment