Monday 22 August 2011

AM I POSSESSED?

POSSESSED?
QUESTION: "The way I relate with ladies, I fear I am possessed?"
ANSWER: "Get appropriate help, fast." Further details on page 2
Dear Doctor,
I am socially and spiritually diseased. I want diagnosis for my self
and these ladies: we are all possessed.
For the past four years I have been trying to get married with no success
but instead I meet girls in the spiritual realm. It has been difficult to interact
with ladies in the physical body. I see ladies in spiritual bodies and not the
one of their birth . I speak to ladies in different place; and on many occasions
it is the same set of people. Although it is a social problem there is still
some trace of love in the phenomenon.
I am a teacher. I come across these ladies in many of the institutions
I deal with-- banks, in NEPA, schools etc.
Some of these ladies are: -- (he lists about two dozen Nigerian ladies mostly
of high birth--daughters of Emirs, governors, politicians, business magnates
etc, mostly of Northern origin--)For some, their love is stronger
(again he lists some particular ones); others less strong. I have not been able to
use these opportunities I have to talk to them.
I enclose a self adressed envelop for your response and hope to read in
your paper, the treatment you will give us.
Mudathir Al Bashir, Sokoto

Dear Mudathir,
Since you yourself say you understand the diagnosis –spiritual disease plus its
social dimension – delay of marriage, you really need not a medical doctor
but a spiritual consultant. Although I'd say it would be advisable to see
a psychiatrist also because what you describe yourself as seeing is described
as visual hallucinations--seeing things others do not see-- and that is a
major feature of schizophrenia(not being right upstairs).
But maybe you deliberately sent to us because you know that apart
from being a medical doctor we are also into the spiritual dimension.
The problem should resolve or at lest reduce considerably if you got
married; don't you think?
The possession aspect you mention may or may not be the root of
your problem. See a psychiatrist as well as a deliverance
minister. Or if you cannot find one, do it your self by praying
(and maybe fasting) because as you may know prayer changes
things --even science is beginning to discover this.
You can write for further details and/or help. Also send feedback-
don’t despair-- the problem can be easily dealt with and you can get
married soonest.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment