Monday 29 August 2011

Causes of Vaginal Discharge?


Causes of Vaginal Discharge?

Dear Dr,
For quite some time now, I have had worrying vaginal discharge that has refused to go. I am embarrassed and distressed and wonder what can be the cause of this? Can you please explain the causes of the condition
Madam Magana Yakare, Maiduguri


Dear Madam,
The best way to find out what is the cause of a woman's discharge is to do a test called HVS-- High Vaginal Swab-- a test done by the doctor to discover the cause of a woman's discharge or infection
Note these ten points about vaginal discharge and you will have rest of mind
1. All adult women have a Normal Vaginal Discharge that is white like coconut or akamu; does not smell and does not itch. It is also, not plenty.
2. This normal discharge can also be a little abnormal in one or two situations-- normal discharge that has become too plentiful. The first is during ovulation-- this is referred to as ovulation mucus.
3. There is also what is referred to as Leucorrhea in pregnancy -- the pregnant woman secretes and discharges normal vaginal secretion more than the non pregnant. This is not disease in as much as all of us agree that pregnancy is not a disease!!!
4.Of course, after sex, when the penis has gained entry into the vagina, there is an artificial increase in the woman's discharge --it is nothing but the excess seminal fluid flowing out of the vagina; okay? Nothing to worry about.
5. Candidiasis, Moniliasis or Yeast infection are synonyms for the same condition that is recognized as the single most common cause of female genital discharge as well as itching among human females. It needs treatment. It is not normal. The discharge is whitish or creamy, itchy seriously and plentiful.
6. Trichomoniasis is another cause of vaginal discharge. Trichomoniasis is itchy in the extreme. It affects the male partner also; who unless he is treated concomitantly (at the same time) will promptly pass it back to the female in an eternal ping-pong like game which the inexperienced doctor cannot stop. The disease can be transmitted via toilet seats or swimming pools. The discharge here is not white, is seriously smelly (at times like fish) and can have funny colours-- green or yellow.
7. Gardnerellosis or Bacterial Vaginosis is the name of a third affliction that can cause abnormal discharge from the vagina whose treatment is the same as Trichomoniasis and is named after a certain Dr Gardner who discovered it.
8. Vaginal discharge can also be increased and abnormal -- but not itchy in Chlamydia-- a Sexually Transmitted Disease where treatment must also include both partners -- and which can cause infertility. Chlamydia infection will almost always also affect urination –with pain, burning or discomfort, frequency or other troubles in addition to the discharge. It is important to note, also, that in Chlamydia infections it can happen that there may simply be no symptom at all, in some cases.
9. Gonorrhea causes a cervicitis -- inflammation of the cervix -- that gives a vaginal discharge too and the only way to find out if it is gonorrhea is to do the test I mentioned above-- called the HVS--High Vaginal Swab with m,c,s-- microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
10. The only other time a woman may have some bad discharge is when there is a foreign body inserted into her vagina--forgotten menstrual stuff or tampon usually or some other foreign body. This is why any complaint of Vaginal Discharge must be thoroughly investigated. There is no way a lady having discharge can be properly treated without examining her vaginally; no way. And, like I said, there must be an HVS taken to find out the exact type of germ causing the infection; so that appropriate measures to save the woman's reproductive health and fertility can be taken. For further help, just call the helplines
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete