Friday 19 August 2011

Many Symptoms! Help


Many Symptoms! Help
Dear Doctor,
Please can you help me? I have all these symptoms and I am scared to go see a doctor am not even sure we have a competent one where I live. I started having painful menstruation last year ending then the waist pains began the headaches come and go but am not able to jump around and play because my head aches when I do. Sometimes, I have itching in my private part which comes and goes. I am not sexually active so I don’t know anything about that part. I am 18yrs old and I want to live a healthy life; please help me. Please send the reply to my box I rarely have the
opportunity to buy newspapers. Thank you
Desperate Girl.

Dear Desperate Girl,
You have three problems --very likely. One is PID. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease can afflict women even if they never had sex before; once a woman who did not have menstrual pains previously, begins to have them, it is safe to assume she now has PID; simple. Waist pains and backache make me believe PID is actually what you have. Untreated PID can help cause Infertility. Then you likely have typhoid with your come and go headaches. Very likely, the headaches will be affecting your eyes and forehead majorly. You also have another problem common among women but not an STD, and that is Candidiasis. That's very likely the cause of your on and off itching genitals. Send an email to me at doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk or visit me at mediamedixdoctor.blogspot.com and you'll learn a lot about this last one. I've sent to you -- below --detailed information about PID. We prepared it here for readers some time ago. I don't see how you can afford to be shy of doctors, O! Go see a competent doctor or gynecologist today. The General Hospital nearest you will help. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment