Monday 22 August 2011

Help!!! The Seed (Semen) Flows Out!!

Help!!! The Seed Flows Out!!
Dear Dr. Please I urgently need your help.
I am a married woman for the past 3 years now
without issue. I have never been pregnant before. My
husband and I had gone through series of tests which proved
nothing. We are asked to just relax and wait on
God. The problem is that I usually experience sperm
gushing out of my private part after sex even though I did not stand
up on or from the bed. This usually happens whenever my husband
withdraws. What can I do? Doctor said everything
cannot come out, but I am sure, it is everything
that is coming out. What can I do, even when I lie and sleep there for hours
or support my waist with pillows the result is the same
all the time.
Thanks
PCJ, Potiskum

Dear PCJ,
Many of our readers will remember that I always talk
about approaching issues of infertility-- or any serious health problems for that matter
--especially the ones that defy treatment or cure by using the three-pronged holistic approach – the physical; the mental and the spiritual. Your type
of case, madam, buttresses the need for such an
approach. I still am waiting for the scientific
explanation for what you just described. The vagina
is a potential space--just like a pocket does not open unless you put something in it, so also does the vagina remain closed until the penis goes in.
There is no more efficient "safe" than one like the
"pocket" that the vagina constitutes. Whatever you
put in it, it closes in on it and grips it --
that's the natural thing. Now, when what you put in is a
viscid, sticky liquid like we all know semen is,
it's even better-- much less likely that the stuff
is going to fall off even when you stand up and
turnthe "bottle" or barrel of the vagina upside
down. But listen to yourself and a million other
women in this dilemma -- You do not even stand up
from the bed-- you actually, even put pillows
under the buttocks to make the bottle gain a sharper
incline and yet the whole thing flows out
immediately after sex!!! Now, the big question-- if
you poured water into a standing bottle, will the
liquid flow out if the bottle is still standing on
its base? Or even if you inclined the bottle and
made it stand on the edge of its base but almost
perpendicular -- could liquid flow out? Excuse me,
the answer is a resounding No. No; no, no! That is
why infertility is a matter beyond just the
physical
tests and procedures and ovulation etc. Or even
hi-falutin gimmicks like ICSI and IVF. It is a
matter of body, soul or mind and spirit. Or why
would liquid flow out of a bottle that's standing
on
the edge of its base? That is not natural. It's
not
physical -- you will agree with me. It's not
mental
either (though there are mental dimensions to
infertility management). It definitely is
spiritual!! The truth is -- there are forces
beyond
the natural that have refused you a pregnancy all
this time and are efficiently pouring out your
husband's semen from your vagina immediately after
ejaculation, so that -- you guessed it-- you will
never get pregnant. That's it -- and nothing else.
Remedy? Go it the way I always advocate --- take
care of all areas --body, mind and spirit.
Spiritual simply means prayer. After all, we care,
it's only God who cures. And, of course, you must
not abandon medical help for prayer alone. So see
us
or a good doctor/gynaecologist who understands
these things.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment