Saturday 20 August 2011

Malaria Mauling Me!!



Malaria Mauling Me!!

Dear Doctor,

I've been having headache in some part of my head, which gives me some sharp pain and I've been having stomach rumbling for some months now, and some times when I walk my eyes will be turning me and it seems am staggering. I've to some lab they say there is nothing wrong with me, that is only suffering from malaria. Please doctor I will like u to tell me the sickness that has this symptoms and the medicine I will to treat them. Please doc, send me a personal email to explain them. Bye. I will be waiting to hear from u soon.

Michaelolo, Mambila


Dear Micahelolo,

Malaria can present the way you describe.

Use the correct treatment for it-- too many times people are dealing with resistant malaria and the longer it stays, the more anemic --not enough blood --the patient gets; explaining why you are dizzy and stagger. You see the malaria parasites destroy blood cells that's how anemia gets in. ACT = Artemisinin- based Combination Therapy is the correct way to treat malaria, these days. It must include, Artemisinin-- the new anti-malarial from China; and whatever anti-malarial you used to use before now. Get a good doctor/internist to look you up and treat you for not only malaria but also for anemia and you should get and feel fully well

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment