Friday 29 July 2011

Shallow Sex; Help!

Shallow Sex; Help!
Good day Doctor,
I've seen your column in the dailies, it is very interesting and helpful. Pls I'm a married woman and I don't enjoy sex the way I should; I went out with my husband 4 11yrs b4 we tied the knot and then it was always something i looked 4ward too,even when we got married,I thought it was b/cos of pregnancy and child birth but my baby will be 7months in 2wks time.Please, I'll like u 2 send me your detailed write up on how 2 enjoy lovemaking in marriage because my husband is very lovely and romantic.Thanx so much,and May God bless you abundantly 4 all you're doing.
Sorry Shaddy, Surulere, Lagos

Dear Shaddy
Yes, you can access the detailed "how-to" but can you and oga come see me/a sexologist together so we can really ferret out the root cause of your problem? The operative word is "root cause". Usually, cases like yours have some deeper psychological or spiritual roots/ causation other than just afailure of technique or "how- to". We have identified before now and listed in this column 30-odd reasons why a woman may not enjoy sex. You can check my website "http.mediamedixdoctor.blogspot.com" for these, okay? And anyone can request the how-to from either the website or by e mail to betterloverz@yahoo.com, but when you come, we'll need to carefully look at your whole human organism --body; mind and even beyond the mind -- for whatever clues may be found as the cause of this. You need a full physical, mental and spiritual examination.. If you confess these three things -1) You went out with your husband for so long before marriage -- obviously you really love him 2) You actually looked forward to having satisfactory intimacy with him and 3) you yourself say that THIS MAN IS SO ROMANTIC AND LOVING, then it means there is real work to do. Physically, we'll need to do a full gynecological examination for you. We'll need look at your sexual foundations -- how were you brought up re sex-- what encounters did you have as a kid; any rape or sexual abuse? We'll look at oga's techniques too--and more -- the psychological and even the spiritual probabilities of causation. All these will cost you some money. It's after these, that we'll outline your treatment. But be assured we'll make you a normal woman again. Call the helplines now!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment