Thursday 28 July 2011

Her Excuses; My Zip up!!

Her Excuses; My Zip up!!
Good day Dr.
I want you to help me. I have this girl that I’m in love with, though we are not yet married but we are really in love with each other. This girl allows me touch her but never allow me to perform. I’ve asked her times without number what her fear is but she has refused to open up. I need to do this thing with her because she is the only girl in my life at this time. A the same time I don't want to loose her. What do I do?
Chiboy; LAGOS

Dear Chiboy,
Her fears are myriad and normal --- unwanted pregnancy -- which, of course, you are most likely to give her; STD’s of various types—Chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, genital warts, syphilis, hepatitis, pubic lice, Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Then there’s HIV/AIDS, loss of self-esteem; fear that you will dump her after she lets you have your way, fear that you will go around town boasting you've had her. All these fears can only be totally eradicated in marriage -- not just when say you love her but cannot wait for her to have all these fears removed. Listen, I believe this gal loves you. I also do believe you truly love her. If so, WAIT for her -- do not force the risk of all these things on her. Think-- suppose she was your sister and another guy is planning to risk ruining her life, career, future? Take it easy. Simply zip up!!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment