Saturday 30 July 2011

Strange Sexencounter

Strange Sexcounter
i like the way you adivse people on their problems .may good reward u sir .before 1992,when i was 21years,i used to be sexually active and healthy.this was b/c anytime i,saw a girl that i liked her qualities, i would have the pull -that normal attraction a man has towards the opposite sex which sometimes is sexual.but i would control my self and would talk to her mostly b/c of naivety.i normally had sexual dreams, constant early morning erection and the occasional sexual urge and feeling In 1992, I had a dream where i had a sexual intercourse with a lady after which she told me that she had taken my organ [potency]. since then,I stopped having that normal sexual attraction towards the opposite sex, the early morning erection ,turgid erection and amorous dreams.the normal urge feelings of sex are no more. it is just as if i,m dead sexually. i now find it very hard to have erection. most times,i,work on my imagination to have one and when it comes,it would not be strong and does not last. Sometimes, in a bid to bring back my potency , i would masturbate and after the first release, it will take as long as five days to rise again unlike before it used to rise within five minute after the first and even second release. i had been keeping it to my self and have been praying about it b/c i thought it was spiritual. on the April of this year, i went to ABSUTH and consulted a doc. and after running series of test, the doc. said he did not see anything wrong with me and did not prescribe any medicine for me . please, advise me on what to do to regain my sexual potency, urge and feelings. is there medical or psychological solution to this? If there is none, please, could u direct me to a tested and trusted traditional doc. [spiritual or not] that u know who can treat me and bring back my potency. I am very ripe for marriage. this has been keeping me away from women. I will be very grateful. may God bless u.
Ganiy Gbadamosi, Gbagada
Dear Ganiy,
The above proves what I always have insisted -- there are forces beyond the physical that impinge on man's health and well-being which must be recognized and tackled especially in cases that prove to be strange, too difficult, incurable or peculiar. Of course, there is a solution and that is what I do very well almost everyday--in this connection, there is a book I wrote entitled, "Destroying The Strongholds Of Witchcraft" (333 pages)which will help with these cases.Let me assure you that if you follow our prescription, you will get back to normal again, okay? For general help with sex matters, you will get a good outline of what you need to know if you send to betterloverz@yahoo.com or call the helplines

No comments:

Post a Comment