Friday 1 June 2012

My Many Miscarriages

Good day doctor, My names are Really Frustrated, 29 years old, married, and a resident of Port Harcourt. I thank God for using you for the help of mankind. I read your question and answer sessions every Tuesday and I know you will be a blessing to me. I got married precisely 25th Feb. 2010 and in July I took in but on the 15th of August that same year I started bleeding. I was placed on primolut for 4 weeks weekly, but on Sept. 15th, a few weeks later, I lost the pregnancy. I resigned as a banker because I was told it was stressful and I joined my husband. A few months later, I took in. By the 5th week, I started bleeding again. I was rushed to the clinic and placed on bed rest and later discharged with a weekly injection of primolut to be taken until it gets to 12 weeks. I took the injection religiously, but on the 19th week I went to urinate and the water wouldn’t stop pouring. I was told the amniotic sac is broken and am not due yet. The gynaecologist told me I had to be cleaned up to avoid infection. Doctor Bibbi, I cried seriously and nearly had a heart attack, but thank God for His Word. Now I am pregnant again and I need your advice because it is at its early stage and I don’t want to take any risk. Please, this is my ordeal; advice me. This is my mail box; you can reply me through it. Thank you. I will be waiting to read from you. Really Frustrated, Port Harcourt Dear Really Frustated, There are physical causes of repeated or habitual (three- in a row) miscarriage; for example, incompetent cervix. There is a professional way to deal with that, and you will need to be checked and examined properly to see you do not have such a condition. There are also psychological/social reasons -- repeated husband battering (God forbid!) is one. Spiritual reasons, though, often neglected; are usually very much involved, too and, in your case would be my serious and important consideration if I were to handle your case. Of course, I would probe and treat all three areas but would evince a high index of suspicion for spiritually inflicted habitual abortion or miscarriage. I’d like to know, for example -- do you have sex in the dreams for example? Do you see red stuff in the dreams? Do you have babies in the dreams? Seeing animals like cats, dogs and cows; eating in the dreams; fighting; being pursued or attacked – all of these are positive contributors to what I refer to as negative outcome of pregnancy. Call the help lines now and /or send e mail to doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk. There is help for you -- but hurry -- before this new pregnancy is aborted once again. I pray for you. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment