Monday 28 May 2012

Scrotal Pain Without Swelling

Dear Doctor, I give glory and praise to God of heaven who has lifted you up. I pray he will never let you down. .In fact I can't imagine how I feel happy as I see you tackling people's problems and I know that it may be the best way to kick off some related ailment like this nagging scrotal pain out of my system. .I'm a boy of 24 years old a student, with these nagging problems. I don't know how it came over me. I've not had sex with anybody. I'm still wondering how it all came about. Just one fateful night I started having uncontrollable pain in my scrotum which later stopped and days later I noticed that I 'm having quick ejaculation for which I consulted a doctor who diagnosed and refused to let me know what was actually wrong with me; although I know myself that something is wrong. I approached him he asked me not to worry. A year later, this pain has persisted. I went to other hospitals -- even to herbalists -- all to no avail; but I noticed that I had no more quick ejaculation. And I began to urinate frequently than usual. Each hospital I go they always ask if the testicle is swollen; but it is not so . Right now doctor, I really need your assistance. Tell me the cause of this ailment and if there is any medication for it?. Please I need help. I'm down. I'm about to gain admission to university. I don't want to go to school with worries -- you know what it takes to go with sorrow to school. Thanks Lagos State. Please I do not need my name to appear in news paper My dear 24 year old student, Let me congratulate you that you still have an intact, non reducing testicle. The fact that there has been no swelling means there has been no reduction in size; since all those questionings and queries you went through in the hospitals would have prompted repeated examinations of your testicle. You see, sudden scrotal pain like you describe can be caused by about 4 or 5 things. The first and most dangerous is Acute torsion of the testis. Unless surgery is done for torsion as soon as possible the likelihood is that the testicle concerned begins to die off--from the torsion which simply means "twisted blood vessels cutting off the blood supply to said testicle". Of course the testicle subsequently dies off-- dwindling gradually in size until it is totally reabsorbed into the body and you cannot feel it again because it has simply disappeared.. The second condition that causes this kind of complaint is an Acute Orchitis. Orchitis means the inflammation of the testicle. This needs no surgery but can be as painful as the first condition. An orchitis is likely more than any of the other conditions to cause a swelling of the testicle. The third and the fourth--Acute or even Chronic Prostatitis and/or Vesiculitis can affect your ejaculation and urination and so are the more likely causes of your own particular condition. All half dozen or so of these conditions can catch anyone --whether they had sex or not. All of them can adversely affect your fertility so you are warned to go look for a urologist/experienced doctor to sort you out today. You simply, at 24, cannot afford any negative affectation of either your fertility or ability. Cheers Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment