Wednesday 23 May 2012

Medically And Spiritually?

Good afternoon Doc, May God almighty reward you for your help to mankind.Doc, I have this problem that is above me; I have been suffering from malaria and typhoid for the past 10 years. Because of it I went for blood screening and it was negative. Now it has made look older than my age with wrinkles over my body. Some of the symptoms I get are loss of appetite, loss of weight, darker complexion, sweating but feeling cold. Doc in the name God help medically and spiritually direct me on what to do. Another one is instead of bowel sounds in the tummy mine makes noise in my throat even when I have taken worm tabs. May God continue to bless you until I receive yours Worried William, Warri Dear Worried William, I'm excited you realize that the challenge could be beyond the physical. But after the physical, the psychological is the next stop which we must diligently examine before jumping to conclusions about the spiritual. In your case, I would first try and determine in the physical if you have not suffered grave reduction in immunity. Because this is an area that is easily remediable, I would really seek to try and boost your immunity first-- obviously, it has gone low and you have a chronic febrile condition as a result. That is of course after finding out if you had really treated your malaria and typhoid the proper way -- so many folks half-treat these common ailments, you see. (For full treatment, go to www.mediamedix.blogspot.com ). Like I have indicated here before, there are these very wonderful natural products called ABALERIA, DARA DARA, MALATREAT all NAFDAC certified, that will deal with both malaria and typhoid simply, seriously, and simultaneously. You can obtain any of these at present at chemists but we can help you obtain them for a fee if you prefer. Now then, negative emotions -- on the psychological front -- may cause lowered immunity-- among other things, so I would find out what inner conflicts you are faced with and what we can do to counsel you out of them, before also looking, of course, at the spiritual angle -- do you have bad dreams --eat, sex, fight, quarrel, get oppressed, get attacked; pursued, shot, naked, die in dreams etc? That's the way to approach this, okay? For one and all – whatever your religious persuasion-- prayer is the way to engage the spiritual and we have perfected prayers that will help along with treatment without compromising your convictions; so waste no time but call the helplines right away Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment