Friday 25 May 2012

Seriously Confused--Am I Pregnant?

Seriously Confused--Am I Pregnant? I am very delighted anytime I read your column in Daily Sun. I am seriously confused about my state of health for now. I am 32 years of age, just married and had sex for the first time with my husband (meaning I was a virgin), four days after my period (Jan 6, 2011).My problem is that my system is over-reacting, that is, I am experiencing some painful sensations inside of me and down below my belly region (inside). Can that be an early sign of pregnancy? I am confused because I don't want to get pregnant now. Actually, I’ve already decided to go for a test but I also wanted a professional’s advice before going. Sir, I am also in need of a free report entitled "Fertility Awareness and Control" which you recommended to one of your correspondents in your publication recently. My address is------ .Please sir, I don't want this to be published but send the answer through my email address urgently which is----------Thank you sir, for answering and helping in setting my confused mind at rest. Virginia Fomwan, Vandekya, Plateau Dear Virginia, You are not pregnant -- only too anxious not to be, that is the cause of all your (obviously exaggerated) pains below and inside -- and of course, the newness of the whole experience of sex, okay? Go do the test. Now, for a few words of advice -- I see no reason why, at 32, you are not yet ready to get pregnant, okay? Do you think you have all of eternity to build your family? You do not. Also, with age, a woman's fertility declines, ending abruptly with menopause -- something that does not happen to men and may happen to any woman who is 40.So, i believe you need to do a re-think of what your priorities are at this age you are just getting married; I sincerely think you should be getting worried about getting pregnant; not about NOT getting pregnant,okay? However, if you do not want to get pregnant, then do the proper thing -- prevent it -- don't kill yourself with anxiety having unprotected sex and almost dying for fear of pregnancy. Anyway, we've sent the Free Report on "Fertility Awareness and Control” which you requested and which anyone else can also access at www.mediamedix.blogspot.com.You can also like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment