Thursday 5 April 2012

Why I Dodge Marriage!!

Dear Doctor,
I thank you very much for the immeasurable work you are doing in the life of countless number of people out there. It is note-worthy to say more grease to your elbows. Sir, for precisely twenty years now, I have been plagued with a life threatening disease called Staphylococcus. The genesis of my problem could be traced to when I was in secondary school when I started feeling pains in my lower abdomen. This took me to the General Hospital in Oyo township where I was told by the doctor after carried out a test on my urine sample that I had blood stain in my urine and as such I contacted schistosomiasis and a drug-- niridazole (ambilhar) was prescribed for me. Subsequent development after this was the movement of worm like creature in my penis that later developed to involve my scrotal sac. Presently I am forty-two years of age, but I can say to you that I remain in life till today just by the grace of almighty Allah and partly as a result of combination of drugs both orthodox and traditional. The latest of my medical tests was carried out at General Hospital Ikeja roughly four years back.The doctor asked me to do a full semen analysis. After the test, a drug -- Tarivid or ofloxacin was prescribed for me which I used accordingly. I got partial relief from the use of the drug. After sometime I still experience the wormlike movement in my manhood and in the scrotal sac. This has became mind-boggling to me because the movement within the penis is more to the base of the body and much more within the scrotal sac; making me squeeze them at the instance I feel the movement within and funny enough, this problem has led to great reduction in the size of my penis and even to weak erection. I am no longer bothered about the problem of low sperm count! This, I am sure, would have set in long before now as a result of this problem. All of this has been making me to dodge the issue of marriage for sometimes now. Please doctor what can I do to have this problem solved once and for all and to be free totally from this scratching and squeezing of organs? I did read, a long time ago from your contribution in the newspaper that Staph can be treated with a regular doses of drugs for a long period of time and that it cannot stop one from having a child and neither does it kill organs. I am finding this belief to be contrary in my case because my organ is dying and much more is the reduction in size that does not justify my age. Please sir I need your help. I am dying internally. Hoping to read from you as soonest. Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Anonymous Agege, Lagos

Dear Anon
Your symptoms and signs are so characteristic -- even the complication-- in this case unmarried or delayed marriage at 42 !! You have a Chronic Prostatitis (CPR) problem-- with some Somatisation symptoms. The Somatisation Syndrome --- is very common with sufferers of CPR. Somatisation (soma = body in Greek) You see, whenever anybody has problems with their manhood they become seriously anxious - -and extreme anxiety-- a times suppressed and unrecognized by the gentleman-- begins to manifest as bodily symptoms -- things moving and crawling; ants and so on --in the body although the origin of the problem is not the body or anything physical but from the mind -- from the challenge and its emotional reaction. Cure is possible but by face to face consultation with someone who knows and is sure of themselves and what they are into-- not by e mail. I do hope you understand. CPR can be caused by any germ, but Staphylococcus aureus is specially becoming a notorious cause. Send to staphdoctor@yahoo.com for free and fuller details and information on how to avail yourself of a cure and get rid of the challenge so as to advance in life -- I mean, at least get married. Diminishing penile size? Another pointer to prostate problems or hypogonadism. We'll cure it.
Cheers
Dr.Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment