Wednesday 11 April 2012

Staph Woes Weary Me

DEAR SIR,
I saw your article in Daily Sun news paper. I've been suffering from this particular illness called staphylococcus for a long time now. I went to the lab some years back; they told me that I've Staph; which I then treated in a hospital. But since then, I've not been myself; I have been having body pain and there's strange movement in my body. I also have quick ejaculation. At this point I'm really confused because I've being to so many hospitals all to no avail. I really need your help because I am kind of tired...I'm currently staying in LAGOS STATE; Oshodi to be precise.
Hope to hear from u soon.
Thanks
LASJKEGQIORTP

Dear LASJKEGQIORTP
Tell us what you really feel in your body that is abnormal and worrisome; tell us the results of the tests you did and we’ll take it from there and CURE you, okay?
Cheers


Dear Dr,
I read from your response to somebody that’s experiencing a moving sensation which I am also experiencing too. Also, internal heat, especially in my feet. I will be glad to hear from you

Sir, I am suffering from staphylococcus infection which have defied
medication, both herbal and scientific, so help me as am dying slowly


Dear Dr,
Its three years now since I contacted this deadly disease which have
defied all medical attention, and I’ve taken a lot out of my pocket; in
view of this sir I do solicit your kind help to proffer a solution that will
give me a lasting cure, tanks and God bless


Dear Dr,
I have similar problem with the boy that said that he use to have hotness of the body all the time and a crawling moving object dated February 7th 2012 in Daily Sun. Please give me more details available on the free report on what to do to be cured

Dear Doctor,
Many thanks for enlightening us about Somatisation syndrome, but I will like to know if it is accompanied with a weak immune system, causing frequent catarrh; runny nose and flu like symptoms, rash on face and back, although I no longer have the hot feeling and crawling feeling in my body. Doctor please help me with an urgent answer. I am desperate.
Vjurfwekrn’; from Lagos.


Dear Doctor Bibbi,

Good day to you. I hope you are doing well. Your efforts at public education and medical care are highly appreciated. Please, keep up the good work.
Meanwhile, I wish to request for a free report on Staph. Thanks and God bless.
From aklffg’gj’ro; Abuja.


Please send to me the free report on the above named subjects.
Thanks.
Mefewri4qw

Good day doctor, I had staph some years ago and had to go for medication and for some times now precisely four to five years am not able to raise my two hands up for at least three minutes, they re always very weak, secondly my wife started complaining that am not able to satisfy her sexually, I’m not able to go one minute round of sex and to get my erection back becomes very difficult, it is really affecting me psychologically, please how do I go about it? I stay in Abuja.


ALL THE ANSWERS ARE GIVEN FREE HERE BELOW



Staph, the Truth and You (STAPHYLOCOCCUS AWARENESS
CAMPAIGN)
Staphylococcus aureus is a most intriguing subject in Nigeria’s health
scene
of today and it really is high time a lot of misconceptions were set
right
about it.
1 Staphylococcus aureus is not a disease. It is a bacterial germ whose
significance and importance has been blown way out of all proportions
by a
most unfortunate media hype stoked by professional incompetence on more
than
a single front.
2 Staphylococcus aureus lives peaceably, under normal conditions on the
skin
of all human beings, causing no disease, no trouble, no hassles. We
refer to
such germs as commensals.
3 But under certain conditions, certain strains of this bacterial germ
(whose ‘brothers” in the family include Staphylococcus albus,
Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus saprophyticus etc and some
of
whose cousins in the extended family of Gram positive bacterial germs
are
Streptococcus viridians, Streptococcus pneumonia and so on), begin to
cause
disease-now referred to as pathogens.
4 Some of the significant disease conditions that these disease-causing
strains of Staphylococcus aureus cause are:
a) Boils, furuncles and abscesses
b) Bacterial endocarditis (infection of the inner lining of the heart
valves)
c) Bacterial (staphylococcal) food poisoning
d) Staphylococcal pneumonia (lungs)
e) Staphylococcal meningitis (brain)
f) Urinary tract infection (staphylococcal)
g) Chronic prostatitis. The prostate is an organ found only in males, located in front of the rectum or stool store-house
h)Staphylococcal Osteomyelitis--infection of the bone marrow
5 Staphylococcus does not cause any sexually transmitted disease at
all, but
as a urinary tract infection causing germ (the urine pipe passes
through the
middle of the penis for example) that also affects the prostate (which
is an
organ in the male that produces the greater proportion or the fluid
part of
semen) it can easily be confused as an STD
6 The job and vocation of the Western trained (orthodox) medical
establishment is to track down the natural history of diseases (like we
did
for malaria, polio, TB, etc) and to eradicate it (like we did polio,
small
pox, yaws) in the most truthful, transferable and sustainable manner
and I
most solemnly aver that although I cannot disclose names just like that
(the
drugs are strong medications) we in Western medical science know all
about
Staphylococcus and have at least a dozen good drugs that can totally
cure it
if used correctly.
7 The fact that a medical laboratory technologist carries out a test
(microscopy, culture and sensitivity) on your urine or swab specimen
and
discovers or grows Staphylococcus does not mean that you should abandon
the
doctor for any other professional to treat your Staph. Only doctors are
trained and licensed to treat; any other professional is not. Herbalists? Well nothing is impossible but be warned, be careful and beware!!!
8 Even among doctors, you need the highly experienced and knowledgeable
to
successfully treat Staphylococcus where and when it is causing disease.
9 This is because Staphylococcus is a times in itself a very tough germ to
treat and
Chronic prostatitis which it causes (Staph or any germ in your semen or a slimy
fluid
out of your penis without sexual arousal) is an even tougher one. Many
times
UTI treated and cured is re- introduced into the patient from the
patient’s
own prostrate in the case of prostatitis!!
10 In summary, let me highlight some of the reasons why a lot of people
have
problems with Staphylococcus. Usually it is a misdiagnosis of
contamination
-- lab specimens taken for tests are usually not correctly done, so
that
Staphylococcus, which lives on the skin and mucous membranes or inner lining of body cavities, contaminates the specimens and
a
misdiagnosis of Staph is entertained through this error.
11 Again, many people who engage in illicit sex have a psychological
(mindset) of guilt or a guilt complex and this guilt (from the mind)
translates into many symptoms (of the body) like internal heat, things
moving all over the body which are not Staphylococcus at all but part of
the
condition known as Post STD syndrome or guilt--complex following
illegal sex
which fortunately can also be treated by use of appropriate
“psychologies”
and drugs. This is the field of psychosomatic medicine (mind affecting
body) necessitating counseling and mentoring.
12 Many others have other problems with other germs like Chlamydia which
is a “silent” STD and which many doctors overlook, miss and cannot
diagnose it
and begin to treat Staphylococcus instead of what we know in medical
circles
as “Non Gonorrheal Urethritis”(NGU). Candida, E. Coli and other germs
-- all can cause prostatitis
13 Again, even when Staphylococcus is the cause of UTI or prostatitis,
because of the tough nature of the germ and the tricky nature of the
disease, treatment (even when drugs that can cure Staphylococcus are
used)
is not usually adequately prescribed because of the inexperience of the
medical practitioner.
14 Apart from physical problems such as UTI, prostatitis etc, and
problems
of the mind -(see no 11) there are, also, sometimes problems that are
of a
higher or deeper and different dimension than the ordinary. That is the
truth. Even then, with such extraordinary and out of the ordinary
problems
also (maybe spiritual), we are very comfortable --- we have tackled them
successfully for many. You see we are pastors too.
15 If, when you find an experienced doctor or urologist or us, you
listen to
what you are told, follow instructions and use your drugs and
injections
religiously, (unfortunately these conditions are too serious to be
treated
over the counter or over the post - we must see face to face---see last item below for my address--), there is
absolutely no reason under heaven for your Staphylococcus problem not
to
resolve and resolve totally.
And that’s a guarantee!!!
Cheers.
Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

P S
Staph as the cause of prostatitis is a tall order for any doctor -- see
4g
and 9 above -- but can be cured --we have done it b4 and will show you
proof
when we see
Particularly and especially in these prostatitis cases (as caused by
any
germ --not Staph alone -- you have complications such as
a) Low sperm count
b)Azoospemia--zero sperm count
c)Sexual Inadequacy of any and every type-- premature ejaculation, no
libido, only one round, pain with sex, weak erection, failing erection,
no
erection, waist pain, low back pain, pain in the genitals, frequent wet dreams, nocturnal
emissions)etc
You'll understand better when we settle down

************************************************************************
My address is 15, Botanical Gardens Oyingbo, EB/W, Lagos.
In Lagos,
come
to Oyingbo Bus Terminus. Ask for the Railway Crossing At that point,
ask
for the Chief Magistrate Court.
Just off the beginning of Apapa Road
As you
walk towards the Court, look for the building with a blue tank atop it
Go
to its last floor-- the building is chocolate colored.
Come any day except Wednesday and Sunday
from 3pm. With 1500 Naira.
0803 3466574; 08057441699;
08093142261; 08028240983
--direct lines.
If you'd rather see me at any other time than those
above,
phone first to book an appointment.
Cheers.
P.P.S.
If you never asked for my address, you are getting this mail because your
best
bet is to come over to see me. If you reside outside Lagos,you may
want to
come for an extended weekend during which we can conclude your case to
the
point of telling you your charges --the lab needs at least 72 hours to
come
up with their results. But if you cannot afford a long weekend, a day
will
still do for you can be forwarded the details of your results,
treatment and
payment needs by phone or fax after you must have left Lagos for your
station. Once you're from outside Lagos, you'll need to come to Lagos
for an initial assessment at the least
Cheers and God Bless
Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti
PS
Some read the explanations above and still say, DOCTOR, IT IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO COME TO LAGOS. If you are in this category, we will help you –JUST CALL ME ON THE PHONE AND STATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SHOULD COME BUT STILL YOU CANNOT COME. THEN WE’LL TAKE IT UP FROM THERE
Cheers

26 comments:

  1. Today am so happy because finally am free from a problem that i have had for more than 24 years. I have been suffering from watery sperm and weak erection for the past 24 year. I have been o different hospital have take all kinds of product both herb and Non herbal but still no cure, Until i came across Dr Alaska John herbal product and how many have find cure with this product. I contacted him and today am also free from the above problem. For weak erection, PE, watery sperm and semen linkage get his product. Here are his contacts dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2349035410359

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankes to Dr oniha, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr oniha's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, yoou can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: dronihaspell@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. thanks to Dr oniha, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tube and fibroid, until i came in contact with Dr oniha's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illness, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medications on me, and i became pregnant in two months. incase you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: dronihaspell@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Today am so happy because finally am free from a problem that i have had for more than 24 years. I have been suffering from watery sperm and weak erection for the past 24 year. I have been o different hospital have take all kinds of product both herb and Non herbal but still no cure, Until i came across Dr Alaska John herbal product and how many have find cure with this product. I contacted him and today am also free from the above problem. For weak erection, PE, watery sperm and semen linkage get his product. Here are his contacts dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2349035410359

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Gorege vanisa by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 7 years i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr josha post on how Dr abaka saved him from the VIRUS with his herbal medicine i contacted Dr abaka on his email address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest man on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr abaka God bless you. you can also reach him on his number +2349063230051

      Delete
  3. Staph has been a problem to me for years with out any cure to it,
    I got a permanent cure from Dr Alegbe, He sent me his herbs which I used in curing my Staph problem,since then the problem of staph has been no more.so I will want any body with such problem to contact him to also get the cure to staph infection and all erectile issues like weak erection in men
    Premature Ejaculation and poor sperm. on alegbe3@gmail.com, +2349027116105

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give all thanks to dr leonard for helping me to cure STAPH problem which i have been going through for the past 10years, i really tried many prescribed medicine but could not work for me till i was privileged to meet this great doctor who helped me with a positive solution and you can also be cured if you are suffering of STAPH by contacting Dr Leonard at drleonard288@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 42 and my husband is 57 with ED. It’s been a 6 years journey to today. We’ve tried all the pills, lotions, injections,
    etc. Nothing worked anymore. His desire was there but it just doesn’t happen very often anymore. He had high blood
    pressure, cholesterol and diabetes (takes pills) He was thinking that surgery is the only option left to do. It was
    so permanent and I wasnt sure he’s ready for that. Nor I for that matter. I missed sex don’t get me wrong. But it’s
    really seperated us and made it uncomfortable to be intimate at all. UNTIL I MET DR Amuse on an internet website,people
    taking about his good works and his good native herbs and i also ordered for the herbs and i got it in two days and my
    husband used it and till today my husband has been active in the bed room with his ED cured.all thanks to Dr Amuse.Anyone
    else with similar issue should order for his herbs at (dramuse123@gmail.com)or contact him on +2340711120065

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody with this problems weak erection poor ejaculation can please contact Dr Ehinor on Drehinor@gmail.com or call him +2348151729401

    ReplyDelete

  7. How I was cured from this embarrassing problem.
    My name is Kelvin Carl am here to say how happy and grateful i am to you Dr Oriri Martins for your help in curing my weak erection and PE. For many mow years i have been suffering from this problem, I spent all that i have on it yet no cure until i came across a post in Google when i was searching for remedy to my problem of how Dr Oriri Martins been been curing people of the same problem i contacted him and i narrated my problem to him and told me how to get his product and the cost which i did and today am living fine am permanently cure glory be to God. Here are his contact if you need his contact droriri427@gmail.com or +2347059661767. Thanks to Dr. Oriri Martins for his humanitarian service and saving me from this embarrassing problem

    ReplyDelete
  8. AM CURED FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    Am Robert Moore from united state, how can i say this to every one out there for more than 17 years i have suffer the problem of weak erection, for that 17 years you have no idea what i went through in the hands of my wives.It get to a point that i was running away from my duty as a man.search for solution every were i became addicted to some certain drugs all because i want to make a difference and show my strength. One day i decided to open up to a friend of mine and that was how i was introduce to Dr Oriri Martins. I was given his contact i contacted him and i was told what to do and how to get his products which i did and within 16 days i was cured permanently. Today am living well sexually and i can perform well in bed today as a real. For his product on erectile dysfunction and ED contact him droriri427@gmail.com. or call +2347059661767

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I WAS CURED FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION BY DR. ORIRI MARTINS
    All the thanks goes to Dr oriri martins for 5 years i could not have sex and i was frustrated and hope was lost,then a friend of my introduce him to me to Dr Oriri Martins by giving me his contact, so i contacted him and buy the drugs from him,after taking the drugs for 16 days i have sex the next day,i was very happy in my life like never before, i last long and i was able to go for 3 round to say the truth the i was very very happy, if you have this problem contact Dr Oriri Martins,Email droriri427@gmail.com OR call him +2347059661767

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKES TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME OF PREMATURE EJACULATION AND ENLARGE MY PENNIS. MY MARRIAGE WAS ALREADY GOING DOWN THE DRAWN, MY WIFE WAS CONTEPLATING QUITING. BECAUSE AM UNBLE TO SACTIFY HER SEXUALLY, UNTIL I CAME IN CONTACT WITH DR ONIHA'S RECOMMENDATION ONLINE, ON HOW HE HAS CURED SO MANY PEOPLE OF SAME ILLNESS. AND I CONTACTED HIM, AND HE ADMINISTERD HIS HERB AND MEDICATIONS ON ME. IN CASE YOU WANT TO CONTACT HIM YOU CAN CALL +2349059942347 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am paul scoban from texas,i once suffered from the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation,which my family doctor could not cured,and it was affecting my home,i had to search the net for a solution,then i came across the contact of a DOC,Dr otaru who help in the cure of weak erection and premature ejaculation,i got his contact,i never believe he could help me,but now am completely free from the problem,i gave him all the details he need to know about me,and i got the medication,which i took for some days,now am completely free from it,if you have such problem on it or impotency,you can contact him on +2348107345943 or through his mail on otarusolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to God and also to dr olushola, the great herbal man that cured me of HIV/AIDS. I contacted the virus from my partner three year ago, i almost spent all i had because i was restless , until i saw people testimony about Dr Olushola recommendation online for how he has being curing HIV with his herbs, and i emailed him and he told me how to get the herb. You can contact him on +2349057353558 or email him at drolushola0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had fibroid for over 6 years and I have had countless miscarriages. All effort made to curb the menace of this recurrent problem prove abortive. I was literary at the end of the rope when I came across jessical story, jessical was inspiring, as she also had same problem as mine but uses Dr. williams product before she was able to conceived. Therefore based on this info, I decided to contact him on my own regard and finally got his medicine. I only used the medicine for three weeks after which I went for a scan and my Doctor himself confirmed that the multiple fibroid have shrink-ed off naturally,If you are having same problem as mine, you can contact him for advice at possible solution with drwilliams098765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thankes to Dr ebhota, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr ebhota's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two months. increase you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can reach him on +2347086564868 or email him,drebhota123456@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great Dr Oboite who helped me to enlarge my small penis size and my weak erection through his herbal medicine and cream,i was passing through many heart broke because i have a very small penis about 3 inches i was so are shame of my self i could not satisfy my wife in bed,my marriage was really breaking, my wife was about to divorce me and i needed help urgently,i have used all type of drugs but none work for me,so one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Mr Paul Kern from France testified how Dr Oboite helped him to enlarge his penis and also cured his weak erection,i contacted him through his email droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.come he replied and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the herbal medicine and cream to me through the DHL service and i receive it within 3 days and i used the herbal medicine and the cream for just one week to my greatest surprise my penis that was just 3 inches got enlarge to 10 inches long and fully strong,wow my wife love me more then before i am so happy that i can satisfy her very well now in bed ,,i even last longer than before thank you so much Dr Oboite for making me a real man again ..so if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.come or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MY NAME IS NITA.

    Dr Williams,herbal treatment is the best to shrink fibroid naturally.

    Four months ago, I was scheduled an operation to remove a fairly large uterine fibroid (approx. 8 cm), which had caused me a great deal of pelvic pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife and I had reluctantly agreed (after trying several medications to decrease the size of the fibroid to no avail). It was approx. 2 months prior to the surgery when my husband comes across dr williams herbal remedies which my husband found and ordered for me online. With the help of my loving husband, I followed the step and procedure on how i should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The fibroid had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and cancelled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the fibroid from my uterus, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. Thank you so much for your kind help,any body with similar problem should contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com his a good man

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dr Bello herbal cure is 100% Guarantee percent sure to cure your (HEPATITIS B AND ANY OTHER DISEASE) ,He is only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Disease.my wife was having HEPATITIS B for more than 5 year when i met Dr Bello online how and how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my wife situation to him and behold my wife was cure with his herbal medicine and now we are living happily, so to anyone issue on herpes challenges i advised that you contact him for help and he will send you the medication and you will be fine and OK : adeyemibello1990@gmail. com he can also cure any disease such as HIV/AIDS HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES E.T.C HE is the great herbalist man called Dr.Bello i must say a big thanks for curing my wife disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.his Mobile number: 09035594773 or what’sapp him on 08107996445

    ReplyDelete
  18. AM KELLY EBE, THHANKS TO DR OSAZE WHO CURD ME OF STAPHYLOCOCUS AND BACTERIA INFECTION.
    I SUFFERERD FOR STAPHYLOCOCUS FOR OVER FIVE AND HALF YEARS, I WENT TO DIFFERENT HOSPITALLS AND DIFFERENT HERBAL HOMES, TO NO AND VEIL, UNTIL A FRIEND RECOMMENDED DR OSAZE HERBAL HOME TO ME, AND HE ADMINISTERERD HIS HERBAL MEDICATION ON ME, WITHIN THREE WEEKS AND SOME DAYS I WAS CURED.
    IN CASE YOU ARE SEFFRING FOR A SIMILAR DIESEASE, YOU CAN ALSO REACH DR OSAZE FOR SIMILAR TREATMENT ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DROSAZE39@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Onokun cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Onokun the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Onokun that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whatapps, call +2349064844957.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am pela, thanks to Dr Osaze who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr osaze's recommendation on line, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me. I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other issues, you can reach him through his email:
    drosaze39@gmail.com or call him on +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are you going through STAPHYLOCOCCUS? Doctor Uduehi is your best bet and I am a testimony to his great herbal cure. I suffered staphylococcus aureus for more than a year, and not too long ego I read about Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and after taking his medication all pains were gone. I ran 2 test and they both proof negative which means I am cured and free. Reach him through Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP:+2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  22. AM TINA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME AND MY HUSBAND OF FIVE YEARS STAPHYLOCOCUS INFECTION.
    WE SUFFERED STAPH INFECTION FOR OVER FOUR YEARS, WE WENT TO ALMOST ALL THE HOSPITAL IN TOWN, TO NO AND VAIL, WE EVEN TOOK SO MANY ANTIBIOTICS WHICH DID NOT YIELD ANY MEANIFUL RESULT, UNTIL A FRIEND RECOMMENDED DR ONIHA'S HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND WE GAVE IT A TRY, WITHIN A MONTH AND A WEEK, WE WERE BOTH CURED COMPLETELY OF STAPHTLOCOCUS.
    IN CASE YOU ARE PASSSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR ONIHA'S ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi friends!
    I am Tessie Chris by name and i want to use this great opportunity to
    share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HIV
    Virus with the help of Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine.
    Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly
    virus HIV, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for
    it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating
    viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain
    as the symptoms has circulated over my body.
    Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning HIV,and
    while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from
    various people on how Dr idahosa has been using his herbal medicine to cure
    different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such
    thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on
    media, these people gave out the email address of Dr idahosa and advised we
    contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a
    test on it, moreover it was the first time for me to hear something like
    that, i copied the email address of Dr idahosa and i sent him a message
    about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for
    me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told
    me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said
    to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going
    to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.
    I went with Dr idahosa and i followed exactly as i was told by this man,
    after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the
    mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr idahosa.
    I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr idahosa and after 2
    weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed
    i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had
    a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed
    this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me
    to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i
    actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and
    after 3 days the result came out that i was completely free from Hiv, still
    many people will not believe this, but it did really works.
    Dr idahosa is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today
    i am living in good health as just with a test i conquered my pain and
    sorrow, Please you can contact Dr idahosa for any problem with the email
    below:(dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call him +2348134261542,
    Thanks for reading this!

    ReplyDelete