Thursday 19 April 2012

Belly Bites—Ulcer?

Dear Sir,
Your column in Daily Sun is superb. Keep it up. Please Sir, I noticed that after eating especially if I don't take my breakfast early, I start having stomach pains as if something is biting and squeezing my intestines. I don't know if I should take worm medicine, but it's every three months I take it and I'm not yet due. What do I do? Thanks,
Irma Ninven, Makurdi
Dear Irma,
What to do? Take breakfast early --That's all. Very simple, isn't it? And if you simply can't get breakfast at the correct time, take snacks. Such as: 1.Cooked eggs, 2. Cucumber 3. Cooked ground nuts 4.Some milk --dry or "wet". 5. Garden eggs 6.Roasted yam or plantain 7.Walnuts. All these are foods that help stop acidic digestive fluids (looking for food to digest in your stomach and finding none since you refused to eat breakfast or eat early), digesting the lining and walls of your stomach as a substitute--which is one of the commonest things that fuel ulcers
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment