Saturday 31 March 2012

Organ in Bondage?

Dear Dr Bibbi,
The write-up on the above subject made an interesting reading.
I am worried that some Africans Medical Doctors do not
take the spiritual aspect of ill health into
consideration while managing cases. As a result when
you make your complains they tell you that it is
psychological especially when sexual problems are
concern. It is sad indeed.

I have a similar problem to that of the writer of that
piece. I got married in Dec. 2000 and since then it
has been one form of spiritual attack and the other.
Oppressed by witches while sleeping, finger prints on
my body,multiple sex dreams with unknown partners, had
two fatal motor accidents, and now I find it difficult
making love to my wife because my organ will not rise
up. Since we got married we have believed God for
fruit of the womb but surprisingly I find it most
difficult to make love to her during her ovulation.
Once I or my wife have this sex dream it becomes
difficult for me to get erection. The size of my organ
becomes so weak and very smallish. Just as written by
JJ Ibang in his letter I have to beg and rub my organ
before I can manage a weak erection sometimes. All
these are the opposite of my former self before I got
married.

My type of job take me away from home for a week and
get me off duty for a week. If I am alone in my
station I WAKE UP almost every night to see my organ
strongly erected usually about 1.30am -3.20am.

I am a born again Christian so all We have being doing
is to get into stubborn and aggressive prayers. But
the more we pray the more the problem get tougher. The
joy that greeted our marriage is almost disappearing.
We are weeping, bruised and heart broken.

We consulted a Medical Dr (Gynaecologist) who put me
on PROVIRON, to solve the problem, yes, the 1st three
days of the ingestion of the drugs it works, but
thereafter it was as if the drug was working the
opposite of what it suppose to do. (I have taken the
drug for about 3months now.) How can the orthodox
medicine explain that?

I must tell you that some persons ( my former
girlfriend who is Genotype AS same with me,as well as
the guy my wife had relationship before I meant her
put obstacles on our ways to stop our wedding but God
saw us through. They even threatened that if I married
my wife that our marriage will not last. ) Certainly
out of ignorance I did not take their threats serious,
but now I know better.

Dr, it has being a difficult time for me and my wife.
Our problem is no doubt purely spiritual and We have
taken it like that. We have taken our case to the
supreme court of God Almighty. We believe God is able
to deliver us and give us victory in Jesus Name.

On this bases,it is painful when our fellow Africans
Doctors do not accept that some ill health are
spiritual rather they will say that such sexual
problem is the state of the mind. Those finger prints
on the body on waking up from sleep, those strong
erections in the midnight when alone etc are they also
psychological?

Pls I need your prayers and that of everyone you reads
this piece. PLS, I will very much appreciate your
reply.

DO NOT PUBLISH MY NAMES; PLEASE.
Highest regards,
Alvan



Dear Alvan,
Now that you have found an African Doctor that understands your spiritually inflicted condition, I'd
have thought that the next thing would have been to ask us to rush you our contact? Especially as the Lord Himself has prepared us for cases like yours and we've written a book of 330 plus pages on the subject titled “Destroying the Strongholds of Witchcraft”?

To see Dr Oluranti,
In Lagos, come to Oyingbo Bus Terminus
Ask for "Chief Magistrate Court"
The tallest building on that street
No. 15 Botanical Gardens (is chocolate coloured)
Topmost floor -- Any Tuesday or Saturday
From 3pm to 9pm or even later
With a Thousand Naira (N1500) consultation fee.
Further treatment and costs to be
Determined after proper consultation
Comprising Interview, Physical Examination and
Laboratory tests


You can talk to me on phone – see the helplines below

Brother, all you need is come-- and bring your dear wife along and we'll have a field day caning
the devil and his cohorts and disgracing them from your life, health, bed and marriage. You've never seen victory so sweet! Didn't Jesus promise us that “Nothing shall by any means hurt you”?
Expecting your visit !

Or leave a message anytime on my lines --08093142261;08024280983;0803346 6574; 08057441699
Cheers.
Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment