Monday 5 March 2012

Why Men Cheat?

Dear Dr,
May the benediction of the Lord be with you.Please I don't want you to publish this but on a personal counseling. I would rather call it a research on an issue that has been bothering me. It is on why married men like or rather prefer extramarital affairs. Am still single but does not want 2 make mistakes when choosing d right person. I will be very glad if my request is granted. Thanks & God bless,
Dobbie-Gal Ogbeh, Benin City

Dear Dobbie-Gal,
Men--like Solomon-- like to have many women to have SEX with. Women look for just one man to LOVE.That's why Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines -- just one man.And ALL MEN would do the same if they could.ONLY WHEN THEY LISTEN TO GOD WHO SAYS ONE MAN ONE WIFE -- THAT IS WHEN THEY FORGET THAT FANTASY.This is why the average man is interested in more than one woman at the same time, okay? Usually only Godly men can control themselves, u understand?
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment