Thursday 18 July 2019

Married So Long Without Children;Staphylococcus Issues;Needing Immediate Help!


Married So Long Without Children; Staphylococcus Issues; Needing Immediate Help!
Good morning Doctor,
I have been having the suspicion of my genital area not being okay. After undergoing tests after three years of marriage without children I found out I had Staphylococcus infection. I treated it for over a year, returned for test and the result read that there was insignificant traces of germs, which might mean it has been flushed off. Now I continue to experience low sperm count of about 5 million instead of the normal 20 million. Also I have this continuous weak erection and quick ejaculation. 
Please I need your urgent help for a final and permanent cure to this frustrating and embarrassing menace. I also think this might have affected my prostrate organ as I deduced from your blog, mediamedixdoctor .
Thank you.
      
Your faithful,
Femi Elegbata, Kabba, Kogi

Immediate Help Please
Dear Sir,
Please I need your help right away. I did a urine culture test last week and the result came that I have yielded Scanty Growth of Staphylococcus aureus after 24 hours of incubation at 37 degrees Centigrade. I don't know what to do, please help me

Yours sincerely
Jibrilla Suleiman. Adamawa


Dear Femi and Jubrilla,
Scanty growth of germs can still cause disease and MUST BE TREATED if you are to regain your full health. Unfortunately, this lack of full treatment fuels more infertility through low sperm count as in the case of Femi and his inability to get his wife pregnant even after three full years of marriage. No, with scanty growth remaining, it has not been flushed off in the language of Femi. Yes it is Chronic Prostate infection (prostatitis) that is at the root of all your complaints of inadequacy on the bed, weak erection, and low hunger for sex, premature or too quick ejaculation, only one round and madam complaining about your act. Thank God that a final permanent cure is available for Staphyloccus issues; just call the help-lines and check our blog at www.mediamedix.blogspot.com. Like we announced a fortnight ago, you can still register for the event on Getting Married Now by sending an e mail titled I’m Interested or I Want to Get Married to our  email address, docmarrylove@yahoo.com
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment