Thursday 11 July 2019

First-Time Sex for Girls

First Sex For Gals

Hello Doctor.
 I would like to know what experiences\ things to notice\feel when a woman has sex for the first time because I am not sure myself of the answers I get from people. It has not happened to me so you to tell me in details the common things\experiences.  Please I need the answer fast to verify some things even if you want to send an attachment. Please put your own opinion down. Doctor, I am relying on you and please do not publish my name and email address. May God continue to give you knowledge, bless you and your family.
Genevieve Johnson, Apapa, Lagos

Dear Genevieve,
At the time a lady is disvirgined she will notice the following - 
Pain-- b/c of the breaking of the hymen; 2.Some bleeding; .3.Little pleasure -- some times no pleasure at all; 4.Disappointment as to expectations of pleasure which expectations are not fully met but will be met much later after the pain of the period of loss of virginity. 5. Closeness to the man --even if painful.6. Fulfillment and joy and contentment if you loved him.7. Feeling of regret if you did not love him. You can call the help-lines for anyhelp you need in this regard

Cheers
Dr. Caleb Bibbi Oluranti, 08033466574;08028240983;08156697540;08093142261 

No comments:

Post a Comment