Tuesday 17 February 2015

What is the Matter With Me?

What is the Matter With Me?
Good day, Doc
Since early last year, I have been having a sort of hotness inside my body. It was a time I had malaria and typhoid. I got both treated completely. It still persisted, but then my saliva was sticky & my tongue is white [till now]. I also feel dizzy very often. My confirmatory HIV test is negative. Moreover, my body temperature always reads normal but I suffer weight loss. Above all, I eat well and rest well. I am confused. I will be glad if you reply this to my email box. Thanks
Samson from Isolo, Lagos
 



Dear Samson,
The matter with you? I cannot tell until I see you p
ersonally, but I can guess at a number of ailments that can cause what you complain about. You eliminated HIV?AIDS yourself, but other causes can be ordinary worms or Helminthiasis (a heavy load), Tuberculosis, Diabetes, severe Anxiety Neurosis( or worry), Cancer, Thyrotoxicosis and of course, Unexplained Weight Loss -- (maybe spiritually inflicted?). You will need proper attention by a competent doctor. Please go ahead and get treated,
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment