Friday 27 February 2015

Fluid In My Breasts; Help!!


Fluid In My Breasts; Help!! 
 


Dear Doctor,
I've been a regular reader of your column.I had always wanted to share my problem too but thought you were going to publish my details. Please kindly do me a favour by not publishing my real details. I'm a young lady of 24 years and a virgin at that. I notice that if I press my breast water comes out of it; more from my right breast but not always from my left breast. I don't know what it means.I once spoke with a lady who is also in the medical field and she said there is nothing wrong that it is just my own nature.
Please how true is this? I tasted it, its just salty like tears. There is no lump in my breast.
Please is it just my nature or something else? Doctor, please do not publish my e-mail address. I just need you to reply me via e-mail.Thank you
Barbara, Bayelsa

Dear Barbara,
Fluid from the breasts herald hyperprolactinemia, a condition, an imbalance of hormones, fortunately curable by medications but which disturbs women from getting pregnant easily. See a good doctor/gynecologist quickly. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment