Monday 2 February 2015

Heart Attack?

Heart Attack?
Dear Doctor,
My name is Tony --- and  I am 29yrs old. Anytime time I have a deep thought, I kind of feel pain in my chest and left arm, what could be the problem sir and how do I solve it? Kindly reply sir. Thanks.
Thinking Tony, Taraba
 
Dear Thinking Tony,
It's a heart attack you're very likely having -- and it is from emotional heart- break-- the deep thought you talk about is a source of emotional strain to your heart and it causes a minor heart-attack each time you contemplate it. A heart attack is really a short period when oxygen in less than enough quantities gets to the muscle of the heart. This is called ischemia and this ischemia causes pain in the heart muscle. This usually radiates or refers down the left chest/upper arms shoulder or upper chest. It can also affect the whole of the chest as well as the right side. See a good doctor/cardiologist for a proper check up and treatment. Go for psychological counseling to help end the pain of that particular thought or memory. Heart attacks kill.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment