Monday 23 February 2015

We Have Syphilis!!!

We Have Syphilis!!!

Q: May God continue to protect you and your family. Last year some very little lumps appear on my penis and my buttocks too; very close to my anus and was itching me seriously. A doctor asked me to go for a VDRL test. The result was STRONGLY REACTIVE. Dr, please assist me as the antibiotics like Retarpen injection, Zithromax and Leflox only give  me some relief. The lumps come at d base of my penis now and disappear after 4 to 5 days. Sir it started after I had unprotected sex with a lady. Send the reply in my e mail. Sir I don't  want it published 

A:There about half a dozen things you need to know.
1. STD’s are linked -- where you find one look for others 2.You are likely to be suffering from not only Syphilis as correctly diagnosed by a positive VDRL, there are likely, other STD's bothering you.
3. I suspect that Herpes is one of them --it's rashes come and go, you see-- and there is no medical cure
4.On the phone you told me you were married and your wife is also VDRL positive-- apparently you infected her-- know this -- herpes in women mean they MUST deliver by Caesarean Section when pregnant, reason being that, the baby is at risk of being blinded from the disease that it will get if born par vaginam (normally).
5. For the sake of yourself, wife and unborn babies, please do not find any inconvenience of material, body or finance too much to get yourself totally cured. Syphilis also can blinden, deafen, deform babies, I hope you know? You need to see us or a very competent doctor/venereologist, please. 
6. HIV/AIDS is an STD. I certainly hope you have both been tested? 
7. We counsel with people and pray with you also-- should there be issues beyond the ordinary involved in your case. Call the helplines. --08093142261;08057441699;08028240983;08033466574

No comments:

Post a Comment