Wednesday 30 January 2013

To Find Mr Right

To Find Mr Right Dear Doctor, I'm one of the readers of your column,YOU & UR HEALTH.I am a 21yrs old female student of OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY AGO IWOYE. Sir,I have a little problem. I started dating guys after my 20th birthday. Since that time till date, I have dated up to 6 guys at different times and I end up dumping them one after the other. The problem is I never really get to know them until I have spent time with them. So, after 2 or 3 weeks,I find out that we are not really compatible and then I quit. No sex. Now, the problem is, how do I find him(Mr Right) or how do I know if I have found him? I need someone who shares stuff with me, is compatible and makes me happy. I know no one is perfect. Please reply through my mailbox. Wanda Ademodi, Iyin-Ekiti, Dear Wanda, Your no sex policy is fantastic. Keep it up--it gives peace of mind and relative safety -- from STD's; HIV; Unwanted Pregnancy;Blocked Fallopian tubes; Ectopic Pregnancy; Infertility; Cancer of the Cervix; Criminal Abortion; Septic Abortion and Death. That's apart from all the bad blood; bad moods and bad conscience between you and the unwilling father of your unfortunate offspring. Remember, to abstain is the first, best and golden rule of prevention. Now, about boys-- I can tell from your write-up that you haven't found him yet. But keep looking; you definitely will find him. And when you do, you'll know--oh you'll know it so much that you'll be the one telling me and everyone else "I've found him!!" Suppose you were born blind but after an operation you can now see. Would you need anyone to tell you you are now seeing? No. You would know it without anyone telling you when you can see. That's the way it is. Keep looking and hoping. He'll soon surface, I guarantee you. How to find him faster? Have you tried prayer--deep; heart--felt and sincere? Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment