Monday 14 January 2013

Confused; Clarify--Sex,Staph,Prostate,STD's

Pls Doc, I am the one that called you yesterday, I am a 33yr old man from Enugu State. I have a serious problem which is trying to ruin my life.I engaged in a relationship which has resulted to marriage, presently I am now faced with these sexual problems. 1. I am unable to go more than one round , and release my load in a second. 2. After releasing I could not go again until the next day. 3.The most worried is that I cannot have and maintain a good and strong erection,my manhood always as soft as foam. 4. My early morning erection is no longer there. 5.During ejaculation my semen used to shoot but now it oozes out. Please I am always ashamed of my self whenever she calls for sex.I am thinking of loosing my life than leave and seeing myself in this unbearable condition. She is treating to leave me if there is no solution to it.I also pity her for what she has being undergoing for so long. I was subjected to a lab. test and below are the result. *Motility rate 10% Actively motile 30%. *Sperm count 5x1000000 cells. *Viscosity.. slightly viscous. *Pus cells... 1-3hpf ph 7.5. *Morphology..25% abnormal cells. The test also showed that I have a STAPH AUREUS infection. Please I still count on you for help. Do not publish. keep it secret.. thanks for your urgent reply. Andrew Youngers, Enugu Dear Andrew Youngers, Your case -- and this case I quote following-- "Please Sir, I am a 19 year old boy who needs your help urgently. I read an article in your column of Sun newspaper[4/05/05], it was there there I discovered I should mail you. My problem is that any time I go to use the toilet there is always this thing that comes out of my penis[like semen]. Sir I don't feel any pain except in my waist region. Please what is this . Is it CPR. I will appreciate your reply[ possibly soonest. [I've never slept with any girl in my life] Thanks for the reply. Bye" both show very clearly the link between three or four very seemingly unrelated concepts or words a)Sexual inadequacy(SXI) or erectile dysfunction b)Chronic Prostatitis(CPR) and c)Staphylococcus aureus d)Sex, no sex and STD's In a nutshell, understand that staph --or any other germ; some std, some not can invade a male's system, infect his prostate give him a CPR and then cause SXI secondary to the CPR. In my experience, CPR --hidden, unsuspected, undiagnosed(by SFA--seminal fluid analysis with m,c,s-- is the cause of up to 85% --if not even more of SXI.Too may feel that all these has got to have a link or the other with sex. True and false. CPR, like PID both can be caused by either STD germs or UTI germs or any other general germ that takes their fancy. If, like in staph, a general germ is causing problem in the sexual areas, it does not mean that it is sexually transmitted-- only that it is doing havoc in that area.This is important for cases like the 19 year old virgin boy who has CPR or the 18 year old virgin girl who has PID. It does not imply that they were not chaste-- every one must understand this. And the only way to settle that is extensive interview, appropriate examination and laboratory tests that tell us what type of germ we are dealing with; okay? No generalizations; no jumping to any conclusions. Send to staphdoctor@yahoo.com ; or betterloverz@yahoo.com to access very useful information on how to stop these menaces. Not to publish? But that's how all --including you-- have benefited and are still benefiting. We publish--but change your ID and location. And that is good enough for all. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment