Thursday 24 January 2013

HIV Positve; Partner Negative

HIVPositve; Partner Negative DOCTOR, HAPPY NEW YEAR,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U 4 D GOOD WORK U ARE DOING. PLEASE I NEED U 2 EXPLAIN HOW WE we can start having babies. I am 26yrs HIV positive and I have a guy who wants 2 marry me. He is 34yrs and he is a lawyer he loves me and he wants 2 marry me but he said he does not know how we can start having babies without he contracting it.So i need your help and advice. I started taking d retroviral drugs since April 2011 and i discovered that my breast is bringing out milk. They prescribed bromagon 4 me I took d whole dose which is in d bottle but d milk is still coming out. So please i need your help i have not allowed him 2 touch me yet because I don't want him 2 know about d breast milk that is coming out and he said he wants to settle down as soon as possible with me. Please reply me. Thank u Laura, Lokoja Dear Laura, You must understand one thing, both of you. Love is the greatest. Love is the strongest force in the universe -- and that is what you both have between you and in your arsenal. Of course, if this boy does not love you, he cannot think of marrying you, no to talk of proposing; right? If you love him, tell him all-- milk from breast and all -- and see -- if he will not love you the more. You don't understand? Well God is love -- that's what the Good Book says!!! And many waters cannot quench the fire of love. Love also covers a multitude of sins; so be free and fully naked before your lover-- there is no fear in love; see? Good. Catching the disease? Well, even though there is love, it is always wise to be reasonable. Catching the disease from man to woman is faster than from woman to man; that’s for one -- this is because the surface area of the genitals from where the bug can be caught, you will agree is much wider in the woman than in the man. But again, you have been on ARV's -- so your viral load should be minimal. Now ARV's are soon to be free; it will be even easier to procure the precious meds. Another positive factor for both of you. Now, to catch disease from partner to the other is not automatic. The defense capabilities of all humans are not the same -- one person can resist disease better than another; so, it is possible he may never catch anything from you. If you add faith to all that and then one last ingredient -- make the faith active -- come see us or some other doctor/priest who understands these things-- I can guarantee you that you will never get him infected; okay? Nor your babies -- though transmission / infection rates from mother to child is like just 13 --20 %. Do not neglect to contact us — we can and will help you. So on balance I would encourage you to go for love --it conquers all things. To you the lady particularly I would say do not postpone marriage for any excuse or reason; okay? Marry your loving suitor and deal with the challenges in the way I suggested. You will testify. (But if after all I have said anyone of you still has some fears, forget what I said and play safe; okay? Faith works wonders, yes; but fear does the opposite; okay?) Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment