Saturday 19 October 2019

Rashes in Private Part in a Virgin

Rashes in Private Part in a Virgin Good morning Dr, I need your help. I noticed that atimes I develop rashes (spore-like pimples) on my private parts and it increases each time I shave my private hair. It comes and goes. I have been using Shea-butter, Vaseline, Dusting Powder but no changes. Please, I'm seriously in need of your help because I don't want to visit any hospital. I've never had sex. I'm 20. What's going on? How do I get rid of this? Anne Gbagbo, Akure, Ondo State Dear Anne Your rashes are nothing to worry about because you’ve never had sex. They are simply related to the delicate skin tissues of your genitals and their reaction to your shaving of the hair. You have no problem. Try Aloe Vera cream after every shave. See a dermatologist. if not bettered with aloe vera. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment