Tuesday 15 October 2019

How to Get Pregnant Now (Withih a Month) -God's Way

How to Get Pregnant Now - God’s Way (Within a Month!) Dear Dr, Can a woman receiving treatment for infertility get pregnant within a month of treatment at the doctors? My friend and I seem to argue about this point. Can you throw some light? Asabe Dunkwa, Jalingo, Adamawa Dear Asabe, The following stories are true and reveal how and why it is possible to get pregnant within a short period. Listen to these ladies we have had the privilege to help 1. I had almost no sperms at all (my sperm count was around 2 million) and my wife had ovarian cyst which meant that she really was not releasing any eggs; but once we met Dr. and he treated us, to my surprise, my wife got pregnant within – surprise of surprises – just a month! When, in shock, I asked her ‘Dear, did you sleep with another man?’ She answered me and said, “But you know I have no eggs”! We were both shocked beyond words at our good fortune!!! 2. As a couple, we were at our wits end. I was already taking injections from another Dr. to correct hormonal imbalance after 2 years and there was yet no baby. We met Dr in November of that year and by February my wife was pregnant; to deliver the next November our first baby boy. We could only remember that the first day we met Dr, he had told us that if we were serious, we would be carrying our baby within a calendar year!! And it came true!!! 3. When my friend got pregnant, I went to her office one day and demanded that she take me to the place where she got help to become pregnant; why? Because she and I had gotten married around the same time and were still trying to conceive the last time we compared notes. She took me to Dr and told me I would get pregnant in short order if I was serious. I did. My little baby boy is the spitting image of his dad; only that he is dark-skinned while my husband is a light-coloured oyibo. 4. Yes. I got pregnant and I can say it was within fifteen minutes! I came from across the Deep South of Nigeria to see Dr with my husband. We arrived on a Saturday and started treatment. On Sunday morning, we told Dr we were too tired to attend church because of the long journey of the day before and he decided to spend fifteen minutes with us to inspire us before he would leave to go preach in church as the Dr is also a pastor! When he finished and left, we rested a little bit and fell asleep. In my dream, my neighbor at home who was also my hair-dresser confronted me; wanting to know where I got my claims of a pregnancy from since, as she said in the dream, we were neighbours and she knew that I was by no means pregnant. I found myself so fully confident and assured I was pregnant that I successfully defended my being pregnant, asking the lady to come check out my baby bump in the privacy of her office. Immediately Dr returned from church, he asked me what dream I had. As I regaled him the dream I knew that it was what he had told us in fifteen minutes before he left for church that had really inspired me so much that I was sure I was going to get pregnant that month; which I did!!! 5. "Did she sleep with the Dr?" This question bothered me for the whole duration of my wife’s pregnancy until she delivered. You see, I had ZERO sperm count and it had been confirmed in several places before we met Dr. The best that could happen was to get a turnaround in at the least three months as other doctors had told me but in just ONE month after my wife and I went to see the Dr; she was pregnant!!! When my wife finally decoded my body language at the eighth month of pregnancy, she went, in anger to report me to my elder brother and stopped to tell Dr what she had discovered –that I was thinking that he, the Dr slept with her!!! She threatened to pack away to punish me. Dr. encouraged her to rather stay and that God would vindicate her. He did. Our baby girl was my spitting image; no need for DNA paternity tests!! 6. My daughter looks so much like her mother, it is gratifying. We did not have funds, but this Dr. encouraged us and went on with our treatment, agreeing for me to pay later; but when, after our girl was born, I came to pay him he had forgotten how much we were to pay; that’s how understanding and human Dr is. We are blessed to have met him. 7. We came to see Dr. in great distress – my earlier ultrasound report had reported I was indeed pregnant, but the second one about four months later from the same place found no baby in my womb. Our doctors could not explain what happened but were adamant there was no baby now. When we saw Dr. he smiled and told us he would treat us and the baby would re-appear again on ultrasound after his treatment; we were just to simply follow his instructions. He treated us and we followed the instructions. Our baby boy was seen at ultrasound by the same doctors after the Dr’s treatment; I delivered a baby boy and the baby is fine. 8. I had done ultrasound and had been told that this my second baby was a girl but I was worried because I had had reason to think it was a boy I was carrying in my womb. My dreams which usually come true do not deceive me. I had had a girl previously who looked like a boy!!! Again, I worried because my evil sister-in-law had quarreled with me and taunted me by swearing I would never have a baby boy in their family because a witch-doctor/medicine-man had told her so. When I saw Dr, instead of the usual platitudes I got from doctors, he listened to me carefully and seemed to believe me and take what I said seriously. He said he understood my case and that I would deliver a boy despite repeated ultrasound reports that said I was going to have a girl. We entered into the treatment phase which I found hectic. At the end of the treatment, I delivered a boy and my people got the shock of their lives!!! 9.After years of waiting to conceive, my husband and I believed God’s time is the best but Dr challenged that thinking; he told us we could get pregnant in the short period of a month if we were serious. We didn’t believe it but just followed Dr’s instructions to treat female whites or candidiasis which was the only reason we went to see him in the first place. I realized that the three months it took before I got pregnant of my baby boy could have been just one month, truly, if I had been more serious. Thank you, Dr 10. When we came to see him, Dr implied we could get pregnant within a month. Impossible. That was our thinking. But we followed Dr and his coaching. The second month, my husband was travelling to go for a Seminar in another city and Dr impressed on me that on no excuse must I fail to follow my husband to the seminar. I did and we got pregnant in 2 months!!!! Asabe dear, the stories above must have convinced you that your case is not hopeless -- you can get pregnant now. It is God's will. Just call us on the help-lines Cheers Dr. Caleb Bibbi Oluranti 08093142261; 08156697540; 08028240983; 08033466574

No comments:

Post a Comment