Thursday 20 June 2019

Shot in Dream; Dogs Pursuing Me; What Should I Do?




Shot in My Dream; Dogs Pursuing Me; Help!!
Doctor,
I commend you on how you intelligently answer questions that border on health and otherwise. I will like mine to be given speedy attention.
 I have for a very long time being experiencing severe chest pains. People say it's because I smoke, but I do not smoke.
 Secondly, I heard that you are a pastor. I want to tell you that I was in a dream when a member of my church, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, shot us, three of us. And when he was questioned, he claimed it was accidental discharge! Then, we were taken to an hospital where the bullets would be extracted. The two of my colleague, one of them my enemy in real life, were extracted of the bullets. Mine was shot on the head and when it was my turn, the police came and arrested the doctor!
I was crying in the dream when I woke up. So whatever I do, something reminds me that I am carrying bullets on my head.
 Thirdly, sometimes, I see dogs pursuing me. Sometimes I see snakes staring at me! Before, I sat my JAMB I was in a dream where I failed. Even after the exams I dreamt that I failed! No I won't fail, In JESUS NAME, Amen! Doctor, please help me out.

Kukah-Agu,  Ubiam, Ebonyi  State


Dear Agu,
Your experiences show that there is more to occurrences than meets the eye. You are under attack of sorcery and witchcraft, and the culprit has joined your church as a member but is a worker of iniquity and enemy of righteousness. You can turn things around for good by fasting, prayer and deliverance. Psalm 27 is good to use along with Psalm 35. The answer is not in crying; it lies in crushing the enemy. Dogs and snakes; failure and other trouble are being targeted at you by agents of  witchcraft. In my book, "Destroying the Strongholds of Witchcraft and other Human Agents of Satan", you'll learn better about these matters. Your Chronic Severe Chest Pain is very likely what I refer to as Spiritually Inflicted Disease Entity (SIDE). Call the help lines for further help. Many cases of cancer and other diseases that want to terminate the sufferer's life are just manifestations of these forces. They can be dealt with. You can get well. We’ll help you. Just call.

No comments:

Post a Comment