Monday 24 June 2019

Can I Ever Get Married With Discharge From the Penis?



I Can’t Even Think Of Getting Married!!!

Dear Dr.
Please I need help. I have been having this problem for almost 10 years now with hotness of the stomach and all my body, itching in the private part, movements and vibration all over my body, under my scrotum and feet, discharge from my penis whenever I am in the toilet, slight boils on my body, among others. And since then, I have been taking numerous drugs, antibiotics, including herbal medicine and all to no avail. After taking the drugs, the symptoms will go down to come up again in no time.  I cannot even think of getting married as it stands now. Please Dr. I really need your help, as I am confused, devastated and sad, and I don’t really know what to do. Please Sir is this ailment curable and will I ever be able to father a child, because I know it also results to infertility.

Nonye Daniels, Abuja


Dear Nonye,
You are at your last doctor's office because WE WILL CURE YOU. No more doctors after me because by the grace of Almighty God, YOU WILL GET WELL. You however, need to note that treatment is not cheap but actually costly although we are pocket friendly.
The first error in your treatment is that the treatments you have been taking that you said got you better only to return again, were not taken for the appropriate PROLONGED periods of time for the problem to completely resolve.
Secondly, we cannot afford to waste time, now that we know the above. The longer the germs stay, the more havoc to your ability to be a man to your woman and a father.
When we treat you, you’ll need to make a commitment to begin and pursue treatment to its total end so you will finish your prolonged course of treatment from a to z. Then there will be no further returns or recrudescence of your disease.
Once we finish you will marry and get your wife pregnant by yourself; simple. It is Chronic Prostatitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus alone or with other germs that has caused you the movements/the vibrations/ the discharges/ the pains/ the itching/the hotness/ the performance issues/ the fear (and very likely the reality) of infertility through low sperm count/ the boils and others. Once we fully interview and examine you we will tell you the course and cost of your treatment because treatment is custom-made; not everybody manifests the disease the same way. As you begin to use your medicines, you will continue to get well never to have the disease return.
Cheer up, by the grace of God, WE WILL CURE YOU!

Dr. Caleb Bibbi Oluranti; 08033466574; 08028240983(w); 08093142261; 08156697540

No comments:

Post a Comment