Friday 3 March 2017

Shot in My Dream; Dogs Pursuing Me; Help!!

Shot in My Dream; Dogs Pursuing Me; Help!!

Doctor,
I commend you on how you intelligently answer questions that border on health and otherwise. I will like mine to be given speedy attention.
 I have for a very long time being experiencing severe chest pains. People say it's because I smoke, but I do not smoke.
 Secondly, I heard that you are a pastor. I want to tell you that I was in a dream when a member of my church, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, shot us, three of us. And when he was questioned, he claimed it was accidental discharge! Then, we were taken to an hospital where the bullets would be extracted. The two of my colleague, one them my enemy in real life, were extracted of the bullets. Mine was shot on the head and when it was my turn, the police came and arrested the doctor!
I was crying in the dream when I woke up. So whatever I do, something reminds me that I am carrying  bullets on my head.
 Thirdly, sometimes, I see dogs pursuing me. Sometimes I see snakes staring at me! Before, I sat my JAMB I was in a dream where I failed. Even after the exams I dreamt that I failed! No I won't fail, In JESUS NAME, Amen! Doctor, please help me out.
Kukah-Agu,  Ubiam, Ebonyi  State


Dear Kukah,
You will agree that right now, you do not have any serious problems of health but only problems from the dream. Your one problem of health which is severe chest pains could be due to your psychological state of fear or near panic because of your frightful dreams and nightmares.
Only a one on one session with you can sort you out but I want to say to you that once you are ready and willing to follow instructions, you will see the very end of your troubles-- physical, psychological and spiritual.
So, call the help-line and set up a one on one session right away. Help is very available;okay? We'll be able to assess your chronic severe chest pain; why you are having these night mares and what to do to get the better of them
Expecting your call
Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment