Wednesday 15 March 2017

Love Gone Beyond Limits?


 Love Gone Beyond Limits?
Doctor,
 I have being reading your column in the Daily  Sun paper for long now, I never know I  will be writing to you today. I have a girl friend whom I love so very much we have being dating for the past 2 years she is 20 years old and in year 2 in college.. We love our selves so much that she asked me to have sex with her. I didn't want to do that at first because  she is a virgin and I was afraid not to have sex but for the problems of premature sex. But she told me that if I don't do it she will leave me and ask someone else to do it. I tried to make her understand reasons why we can't do it, this argument went on for 2 to 3 mouths, I know she love me very much. So I decided we will have sex. After that we had sex  on several occasions and  as a result; she is now pregnant. What should I do doctor. Please help me.
Harried Henry, Suleja


Dear Henry,
Do nothing. You are to be congratulated. You found a woman who loves you. A woman you also love. You decided to be adults and lo and behold you now have a baby to thank God for and bring up. If you know how many couples are looking for a baby, how to get love, how to settle down... but in your case it seems God overlooked your mistake and granted you a wonderful gift. Please there is no guarantee of love beyond this one and no guarantee of being able to get a baby. Your school work? Talk to yourselves and determine this will not stop you and you both should sail through. However, for you and others out there who don't know the rudiments, if you go to www.mediamedix.blogspot.com, you will learn more about how to control fertility-- get pregnant when you want and avoid pregnancy when you are not ready. You can also send me an e mail for "Fertility Awareness and Control"

No comments:

Post a Comment