Saturday 24 January 2015

Swellings That Come &Go


Dear Dr. Bibbi,
With great love an appreciation column has been a must read for me for over two weeks now. I hope I’ll get a response form you this time around as my first attempt failed. Doctor, I have swelling like boils on one side of my testis and I don’t feel any pains. Except I do exercises-- that is when I partially feel some pains. I was even thinking, it could be excess sperm in my system or whatever that could cause it? And worst part of it, is that some month it will look as if the symptoms have gone, it will not even show up, my testis will be as normal as it was before I contacted the infection. I got infected with this symptom sometimes early in 2007. Since I was not having or feeling pains in it, I decided not to see any doctor. Until this year, I saw it increased, a little more bigger. I decided to consult a doctor at one private hospital who told me it is nothing but hernia.  That I should come for test, so that he will know whether to operate it or not. So doctor, I don’t want to go for the test since, I don’t have the amount they required from me. And I believed strongly that this thing can go off without operation because I was not born with. It is just a symptom which by the power of God can be mollified? I want you to tell me what to do for this symptom to die permanently without operation. But by means of natural medicine or whatever, more over what are the effects it can cause to my system or organ. Please, I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Use this e-mail to sent a  reply to me. I will be checking the mail box for my reply. Please doctor -- just give me appropriate remedies without referring me to any medical clinic or hospital. Thanks , Victor.
 
Dear VGH,
I do hope I am wrong, but I do feel that you are not serious enough about your ailment and ultimately --your life!! God forbid that I should deceive you-- or alarm you for fun--it could be a hernia --and if indeed it is --from the increasing pain you are now feeling and the increasing size of the swelling, you could end up dead one of these days within just 24 hours of exacerbation of your symptoms! Hernias kill that way. Listen -- a hernia(not ainia) is not an infection but a condition that some people just develop--though some are born with it-- that is very dangerous in that it may be painless till the day it strikes with real pain and kills within hours or days. THERE ARE NO NATURAL REMEDIES FOR HERNIAS THAT MAKE IT JUST GO AWAY WITHOUT COMING BACK. It may seem to have gone but too many times it returns-with a vengeance-- ready to kill. THE ONLY EFFECTIVE REMEDY FOR HERNIA IS OPERATION.  Herniorrhaphy we call it; herniotomy for babies born with hernia. What you really need to do is get a second opinion. Please go to the General Hospital. You won't need to pay so much that way. See another doctor and see how easy or difficult it is for him to come to his conclusion about you. Does he also think it is a hernia? You could even get a cheap third opinion this way. If all 3 doctors  feel you have a hernia, then GET IT OPERATED VERY FAST, PLEASE. IT IS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN AND CLAIM YOUR LIFE. If indeed it is a hernia, do the operation in the GH --it is very much cheaper that way. If it's not a hernia, then send feedback as to what it is so we can help you.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment