Sunday 5 January 2014

How I got rid of my Asthma

Asthma Dear Dr, A Happy New Year to you. I really want to give thanks to God and you, doctor, for helping me get rid of my asthma. I want to really thank you and bless God who used you to deliver me from my asthma and my ignorance last year, When I came to the clinic I did not know the kind of doctor I was going to see. You told me that you are a doctor that uses means. When I inquired what kind of means you replied, the power of God in prayer that heals and delivers that’s the means I use and I will teach you how to do so too. I told you about my cough that had lasted a long time. You were surprised that as an undergraduate I could sit on my cough for so long, because I confessed that my mom had asked me to go see a doctor three months ago. You looked in my file at my history and saw several episodes of cough in my past. You then asked me if I were a Christian trying to dodge confessing that I had asthma. I finally had to admit that I had a challenge with the disease and did not really know what to do to get my healing. You assured me that you knew what to do and if I would only follow simple instructions. I decided to let you guide and coach me into perfect health and taught me how to pray and storm heaven with my demand for healing. While my coaching was going on, you said to me that anyone who cared and was serious could get rid of their health challenge, no matter what - infertility, arthritis, cancer or other incurable disease, staphylococcus, sexual and marital issues, fibroid, prostate problems, hypertension, diabetes, name it, if they would only follow simple instructions as they used their drugs, took counselling from you and prayed along. True to your word, after my prayers and discovery of the roots of my asthma, you prayed for me and ministered deliverance to me based on my findings in prayer and MY ASTHMA HAS GONE, something that came into my life at 15 while I was at school and I have nursed for six good years!!! Truly, my ignorance of what to do kept me bound. But now, I am well. Your approach and the means you use are so user-friendly, thank you. I mean, since more than six months now, I have not smelt anything called asthma and I know in my bones that I have been healed. Thank you so much, doctor Helena Ashmango, Alausa, Lagos Dear Helena, You are welcome; thank you for thanking me. The issues are clear. You can get rid of any disease. You will use your medicines along but you will learn to think in a different way. Then you will also learn to pray with faith and persistence. As we coach and guide you, you’ll find the help of God and overcome your challenges. And this is not about religion but about becoming healthy again. Just call the help-lines --08093142261;08033466574;08057441699;08028240983 Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment