Thursday 28 February 2013

Premature Ejaculation; Bed-Wetting

Dear Doctor, As a regular reader of your column, family health, I believe you will respond to these my problems:- (1)Premature ejaculation I started noticing this sickness at 19 when I had my first sexual intercourse. And up till now, the sickness remains with me. This makes me to feel much embarrassed now than that of my initial time. Whenever, I have sexual intercourse, before 10 – 15 seconds I have released. Sometimes I will refuse to romance with my partner to avoid releasing before the real sex, which is not enjoyable. (2)Inability to go more than one (1) round after this ejaculation prematurely. This makes me to feel unhappy whenever my partner asked me why can’t me go twice. (3)Bed Wetting: Earlier, this problem happens to me whenever I had a dream where I’m playing with a partner and before I know it I have released but now it is almost everyday and it makes me to feel totally fatigue after the releasing. Please, Doctor, I am very worried about this problem and believe you will do something about the remedies. May God Almighty continue to shower his blessings upon you and your family in Jesus name. Amen. Please, Doctor, I will like you to send this reply back with your real contact address with phone number if it is possible. Or you send E-mail through Thanks. Yours faithfully, Malami Bagauda, Hadija, Kano Dear Malami, Your bed-wetting is the challenge that worries me the most among your troubles.adults do not bed-wet unless there is something deeply wrong -- to be found not in the mind or body, but usually in the spirit. This is corroborated by the fact that your bed-wetting is dream-related. Little kids bed -wet and generally we attribute this to various physical factors. Adolescents that bed-wet are known to have psychological challenges they are unable to handle which a good psychologist /psychiatrist can help them with. Adults bed-wetting is a totally different kettle of fish. Definitely, e get as e be!!! Your premature ejaculation and only one round is Chronic Prostatitis and as you noticed, will not ever go away by itself. You need expert treatment and will benefit from our expertise.The spiritual angle to your problems as for every other human being gets well sorted out if you learn to pray.We help needful folks with this without upsetting their religious inclinations.Just call the hep-lines. Cheers

1 comment:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete